Fogo de Chao Coupons
- Fogo de Chao Coupons
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Nearest Transit: Chicago-brown (Brown Line, Purple Line) Chicago-red (Red Line) Grand-red (Red Line)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: No
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11 am - 2 pm Mon-Thu 5 pm - 10 pm Fri 5 pm - 10:30 pm Sat 4 pm - 10:30 pm Sun 4 pm - 9:30 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- The best Brazilian steakhouse we have ever been to. The food/service FAR exceeded our expectations...
- Went for a birthday, what a unique experience. The food was top quality and the service was the best I have ever had...
- We got a couple of drinks, gauacamole and 9 mini tacos between three people. The price for the mini tacos was super cheap and there were really tasty! ...
- Come here with an empty stomach. You don't want to not eat as much as you can because that'll just be a waste of money...
- The staff working together to serve each of the tables, you get full attention, the meat is fresh and there is many to choose from so if you liked one peace more than other you can always order more you can eat till you drop (literally)...
- The food is phenomenal, and the service is some of the best I've ever seen. While pricey, this place is great for a really fun, special night out...
- It's really too bad - I would not suggest. I reserved a table for 4 nearly two weeks in advance via my "active" open table account...
- Amazing service....
- My girlfriend's uncle treated us to Fogo de Chao for her birthday and this place is awesome. You get a coaster-looking thing that you keep on one side ...
- I could eat those for days. But what really stood out was their service...
- Unlimited quantities of the most delicious buttery meat cuts with impeccable service in a beautiful dining room in the heart of Chicago....
- If the rotating display of meat in the window is not enough to get you to come in, I don't know what is....
- Aside from the meat being juicy, plentiful, well seasoned/cooked, tender and fresh, the salad bar astounded us with its gourmet choices of smoked fish, cheeses and fresh vegetables...
- I love it. Lots of flavor and style! I'll keep this review simple and short...
- My girlfriend's uncl. You get a coaster-looking thing that you keep on one side to tell the servers you want them to come by with various types of meat...
- We had the taco platter, the duck confit nachos and the guacamole - all were excellent. The margaritas were delicious...
- Compared to Brazzaz, I felt that the quality and flavors of the meats we. The salad bar was not impressive, but then again it's the meat that matters...
- The lamb was perfectly prepared. The selection on the salad bar was immense...
- I highly recommend it to everyone that wants to try something different. The price is a bit high, but it is not your everyday restaurant...
- We were seated in a back room that appeared to be conv. The walls were seaping freezing air and the restaurant had a small space heater near our table...
- simply amazing!! We got to the restaurant and was pretty much immediately seated. Our cups were never empty and the plates of plantains, mashed potato...
- The team of waiters were professional and very attentive. The manager (Paul) greeted us and made us feel very welcome...
April 30, 2009
This is an experience in just stuffing yourself silly. The salad bar is bigger than some whole restaurants with everything you can think of. Gauchos walk around with meat on swords and carve of pieces onto your plate. There is filet, sirloin, pork tenderloin, bacon wraped steak, etc. About 12 total. You flip the card over if you want more or want to stop. The service is amazing. Just a team of people flying around willing to help you with anything. This is special event dining for carnivores.
- AYCE Steak: A lot of Meat! ($48)
August 26, 2008
I suggest not eating the entire day if you plan to go here. They serve an unlimited amount of meat and their salad bar is crazy! It costs about $50/person, but if you like to eat then you will get your money’s worth. This is a place I would not recommend to those on a diet. lol
February 08, 2008
Just in case you have never been to a churrascaria, here is the deal. There is salad, yes. But once you are done with the nice leafy greens beware. As you sit at Fogo, you are instructed to pick up the little round disk and to flip it to green when you want food and red when you want the servers to stop. It is a genious concept. Beware, it is very easy to forget about the red side until you are ready to burst at the seams. The meat is delicious here. Picuna is my favorite, tender and juicy. The fried bananas are my girl's favorites. To top it off, strong manly drinks to make you happy. So if you like meat and lots of it, this could be paradise.