Tango Sur Coupons
- Tango Sur Coupons
- Cuisine: Argentinean
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Nearest Transit: Southport (Brown Line)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Hours: Mon-Thu 5 pm - 10:30 pm Fri 5 pm - 11:30 pm Sat 3 pm - 11:30 pm Sun 12 pm - 11 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: No
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Romantic, Intimate
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- This place takes me back to sitting in Argentina, delicious steak, red wine and french bread....
- Tango Sur remains one of the best Argentine steak houses in the city. The grass-fed beef is exceptional...
- I have had the same issues as alot of the reviewers. The quality of the actual grilling was failing thru the years, and i had always been there when th...
- We had an appetizer, the grill for two and the lomo relleno and a desert and it came out to about 100 bucks - but it was totally worth it. Leftovers w...
- Loved eating outside. Loved the lively group of soccer players that bought my friends and I drinks...
- BYO makes this restaurant amazing!...
- Servers seem to enjoy arguing with guests. The brenjana chef special could have been a great dish if it weren't served COLD in the middle...
- Probably the only "5 star" worthy restaurant I've ever been too....
- Been meaning to go here for quite some time and was finally able to make it a couple weeks ago. Every time I pass, it's packed to the gills - no matter...
- . hence better steak, service and quality grilling...
- The grass-fed beef is exceptional. Tango Sur is an incredible value for the quantity and quality of its meat...
- Dear Tango Sur, I love you. Yes, I have loved you for as long as I've been able to partake in your lovely BYOB policy...
- I've had kobe steak at many overpriced places in many states and nothing compares to the bife de chorizo or the entra?a at Tango Sur. The chef is great...
- Makes a great spot for not only a h. Added bonus is the byob factor, bring an extra bottle or two because the ambiance will suck you in most definitely...
- Tango is always packed, especially in the summer for its sid. Their byob policy helps to make it even more popular, especially among the 20s-30s crowd...
- Service was a bit slow, atmosphere was cheery, food was good, byob policy was great, but what surprised me was what a value this place is. A huge dinne...
- It's all good though because there are some choice bars around the area in whic. The byob touch is also what makes this place worthy of checking out...
- Don't forget to bring you alcohol allong.byob...
- The quality of the actual grilling was failing thru the years, and i had always been . I went on a Monday, and i had the best steak ive ever had there...
- The mushroom sauce i. The best to me was the flank steak (close second were ribs) on the grill for two combined with the chimihurri sauce? yummmmmmm...
- Loved the lively group of soccer players that bought my friends and I drinks. Mostly I love the chimichuri (sp) sauce and the great steak...
- I have had the same issues as alot of t. The quality of the actual grilling was failing thru the years, and i had always been there when they were busy...
- I just wish it wasn't so busy at times. It's all good though because there are some choice bars around the area in which you can grab a drink and just...
- It is just massproduction.Just too busy for them...
April 30, 2009
April 30, 2009
This place is great. The portions are gigantic for the $. I typically get the El Filet and it is almost enough for two dinners. The empanadas are great too. Their salad they give you is kind of a throw away, but for a BYOB steakhouse as good as this, who can complain. The service is fair to poor on the night. The place is packed on weekends and I don't think they take reservations, so the wait can be long. It can be really loud.
- El Filet: Huge ($23)
April 11, 2009
cheap and fast. menu limited and inconsistant
March 31, 2009
This is a great Argentinean restaurant. When I go, I get a starter of Provoleta. This is a melted provolone with red peppers and seasoned with herbs. I love eating it with the warm bread they serve. Usually get the Parillada as a main course. This is awesome! It's all types of cuts of beef and sausage on a small grill brought out to you. Usually get the grill for 2 and there's always leftovers. LOVE THIS PLACE!
- The Parillada: DELICOUS! ($30)
- Provoleta: Melty and sooo tasty ($7)