California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
- California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
California Pizza Kitchen is a Pizza restaurant. It is located at 330 S. Hope St. (bet. 3rd & 4th Sts.) in Los Angeles, CA 90001. There are places near California Pizza Kitchen giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that California Pizza Kitchen is Menu, . California Pizza Kitchen also offers Pizza cuisine, and no parking. FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 5 out 10 based on 20 total reviews.
This means this restaurant needs more positive reviews. The average price of a meal at this Los Angeles restaurant is under $20 per entree.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Good restaurant for fast good food. Try the Tricolore pizza! Soooo good :)...
- Eat here often. You really can't go wrong with CPK if you're looking for a basic pizza...
- I love this place- everything about it- the food, the service, the location, the ambiance. I go there with friends every chance I get- it really is a g...
- A good place for a more casual dining experience....
- I usually come to CPK every couple of months. Its a decent place to get pizza, especially if you're in the mood to get something a little different fro...
- Went here last night for company's gathering....
- Always reliably decent, though the menu changes for the worse....
- Today was 2nd time back2back @CPK-Pasadena- that it took over half hour to bring me a veggie sandwich with a salad. My friend had asked for avocado on ...
- The thin-crust pizzas come with innovative toppings from Asia, Latin America and the Southwes. Pastas, salads, soups and sandwiches round out the menu...
April 24, 2009
great ambiance, better food..
April 20, 2009
I stopped by this CPK when I was in LA with a friend who was wanting pizza. LIke usual, I ordered a pizza (garlic chicken) and it was very average. The other CPK's I"ve been too seem to have better tasting pizzas so maybe it was a bad day for them. Again, CPK is not recommended to people who are really hungry and want cheap food.
September 09, 2008
I've been here about 3 times since I heard of it. Both times I tried a chicken pizza with random toppings that my friends chose. To be honest the flavor wasn't as intense as I like it to be. I couldn't taste the cheese, the chicken was dry and the vegetables were okay. I don't think I'd pay the price of CPK when I could very well go to pizza hut and get more flavor.