California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
- California Pizza Kitchen Coupons
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Good restaurant for fast good food. Try the Tricolore pizza! Soooo good :)...
- Eat here often. You really can't go wrong with CPK if you're looking for a basic pizza...
- I love this place- everything about it- the food, the service, the location, the ambiance. I go there with friends every chance I get- it really is a g...
- A good place for a more casual dining experience....
- I usually come to CPK every couple of months. Its a decent place to get pizza, especially if you're in the mood to get something a little different fro...
- Went here last night for company's gathering....
- Always reliably decent, though the menu changes for the worse....
- Today was 2nd time back2back @CPK-Pasadena- that it took over half hour to bring me a veggie sandwich with a salad. My friend had asked for avocado on ...
- The thin-crust pizzas come with innovative toppings from Asia, Latin America and the Southwes. Pastas, salads, soups and sandwiches round out the menu...
April 24, 2009
great ambiance, better food..
April 20, 2009
I stopped by this CPK when I was in LA with a friend who was wanting pizza. LIke usual, I ordered a pizza (garlic chicken) and it was very average. The other CPK's I"ve been too seem to have better tasting pizzas so maybe it was a bad day for them. Again, CPK is not recommended to people who are really hungry and want cheap food.
September 09, 2008
I've been here about 3 times since I heard of it. Both times I tried a chicken pizza with random toppings that my friends chose. To be honest the flavor wasn't as intense as I like it to be. I couldn't taste the cheese, the chicken was dry and the vegetables were okay. I don't think I'd pay the price of CPK when I could very well go to pizza hut and get more flavor.