Spina Restaurant Coupons
- Spina Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : On-Street
- Atmosphere: Romantic, Elegant
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Hours: Mon: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Tue: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Wed: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Thu: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Fri: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Sat: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Sun: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Intimate
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- Parking Garage: No
- Parking Street: Yes
- Parking Lot: No
- We live in the neighborhood and have dined. The food is outstanding, they offer many different and interesting pastas as well as meat, chicken and fish...
- sinc. We had a 30% off discount, so the food was more-than-reasonably priced, but even without a discount, their happy hour deal until 8PM is the beans...
- food was delicious, service was prompt and pleasant. Only negative was that there is too small a space for people to wait for a table and in our case p...
- food was very bland, not much flavor at all. Was very disappointed to learn they had no liquor license so the bloody Mary we were looking forward to h...
- We live in the neighborhood and have dined at Spina already many times, it is a definite favorite. The food is outstanding, they offer many different a...
- I live on the UWS and made the 45-minute trip to Spina last night, and it was absolutely worth it! The staff was as friendly as can be, knowledgeable about the wine list, and intent on making it a good night...
- MOVE ON! GO ELSEWHERE! This is the worst restaurant I have ever reviewed on YELP! THE WORST! I think I've reviewed around sixty different places, and I'd go back to all of my other 1-star reviews 100x before I'd go back to Spina...
- What is it about the East Village? I know there are some good restaurants there, but so many people want to be there that even the mediocre ones are crowded on a Saturday night...
- Holyyy deliciousness! What a cute place w/great service & amazing food paired w/great wine! I came here blindly without knowing anything and left ridiculously happy! We had spicy calamari w/mussels app, arugula salad, pasta bolognese w/all the different meat, seafood bow tie pasta (think it had squid ink), tiramisu, & the pumpkin dessert...
- The vibe is cozy, with the usual East Village beams, a wine bar and even a lady rolling out pasta in the middle of the dining room for everyone to see...
- Went for brunch there last Sunday. Matthew is a one man show: a host, a waiter, a Batista a wine director and a manager...
- Our server, Salvatore, who is somehow entrusted to 'manage' the re. He was condescending and rude and half the time he was drinking wine at the bar...
- since our wine arrived late, we were treated to free dessert wine at the end of the night :) The inside is homey and spacious, and fresh pasta is made before your very eyes...
- The food was delicious and you could tell the pasta was made fresh. Was unable to accommodate any changes to dishes (such as adding chicken to salad th...
- I'd call this place a good solid italian pasta place. The food was not inspired, (my noodles were a bit hard), but the staff is very nice, the wine li...
- The restaurant is casual and comfortable, the staff all friendly and knowledgeable. This is a must go restaurant, and don't miss the Tiramisu for dess...
- It's on a stretch of Avenue B with some really. But it is really a sweet restaurant, reasonably priced, with a great wine list and very friendly staff...
- We sat near the bar and bordering the aisle which really was ter. I would not sit there again and possibly the restaurant should eliminate it entirely...
- basically a boat of mussels for $5, side plate of meatballs for $3, $3 beers, and half-off glasses of wine. You MUST try the truffle-infused tortelloni...
- We were both extremely pleased from the minute we walked in to the minute we left with the restaurant and staff - friendly & knowledgeable service, excellent food (fresh pastas, the dips for the bread, mussels, to-die for chocolate souffle and tiramisu, and great wine selection by the glass & bottle)...
- The appetizers were all very delicious - steamed mussels (cooked in delicious soup), figs with cheese (excellent), octopus in tomato sauce, and meat balls...
August 29, 2013
I love this little restaurant. I love the wine list, I love the staff, and I love that the woman who makes the homemade pasta (in front of you) is named Blanca (like me). Spina has some really good deals (like 1/2 price bottles of wine on Mondays), and their breakfast ravioli for brunch is off the hook. Nice place for a date or a night out with the girls.
August 29, 2009
I recently dined at a restaurant that opened just a few months ago and seems to be under the radar, so I thought it deserves some recognition. The restaurant, Spina, is located in the East Village and its specialty is freshly made pasta. The pasta maker has a station right in the dining room, so you can watch it being made. Though small, Spina's dining room is of a square shape, so it feels cozy, as opposed to the cramped feeling you get in long, narrow places. The primary impression I felt was the high degree of freshness quality in the ingredients. I started with basil bruschetta , topped with a light, subtly flavored ricotta. Simple, tasty and, like all the dishes I tried, presented in an understated, elegant fashion. Next course was a beef carpaccio topped with chanterelle mushrooms, arugula and shaved parmigiano. The slightly salty carpaccio was offset by the delicate mushrooms and along with the other ingredients. provided a delightful palette of flavors that complemented each other nicely. We then moved on to 2 of the much anticipated fresh pasta dishes. Farfalle w/ chanterelle mushrooms, speck and cream was my favorite dish of the evening. It was rich and creamy, yet light. If that was the only dish I hate that night, I'd have walked away happy. The last pasta dish. Gnocchi roasted eggplant, tomato and scamorza ( a mozzarella-like cheese), was also quite good. The pasta dishes don't bowl you over, but befriend you more more with each bite. The prices are reasonable, with the pasta dishes running from the teens to low 20's. We stretched out the meal to over 3 hours and indulged ourselves with 4 courses, but one need not order that much to enjoy a complete meal. We couldn't even think of desert. The selection of wines were varied and the chef/owner / sommelier is knowledgeable about the wines.
Business Category: Italian, Mexican
Promotion Details: Get $5 for $10. This is a savings of $5. This is for a limited time only. This deals is Not valid for delivery, Not valid for take-out, Limit 1 voucher(s) per table.
Business Category: French
Promotion Details: Get $12 for $20. This is a savings of $8. This is for a limited time only. Only 4 available. This deals is Limit 1 voucher(s) per table.
Business Category: French, Gluten-Free
Promotion Details: Get $15 for $20. This is a savings of $5. This is for a limited time only. Only 94 available. This deals is Limit 1 voucher(s) per table.
Business Category: Latin American
Promotion Details: Get $15 for $30. This is a savings of $15. This is for a limited time only. This deals is Not valid for delivery, Not valid for take-out, Limit 1 voucher(s) per table.
Business Category: Tapas Bars, Wine Bars
Promotion Details: Get $15 for $30. This is a savings of $15. This is for a limited time only. This deals is Limit 1 voucher(s) per table.