About Won Kok RestaurantLast Updated: Dec 11, 2014
User Reviews for Won Kok Restaurant
All Reviews for Won Kok Restaurant
- A couple of my coworkers and I will come here on our lunch break to have some decent Chinese food from time to time. Mind you, it's not the best, but f...
- Honey Walnut Shrimp (didn't find it on the huge menu) to die for, fairly ordinary pork chow mein with fine noodles, and the yummy duck congee, a pot of good oolong tea; $25 for 3; that's hard to beat...
- Yes, it's a funky joint, but we didn't come for fancy decor. Pretty outsides bring tourists; a great kitchen brings back the locals as regulars...
- I actually signed up to CitySearch just to leave a review of this place. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I ended up eating here at Christmas (do...
- Chinese Food done old school. Won Kok is one of those restaurants that brings you back in time...
March 27, 2009
This place truly does have some of the best pie in town. Their food isn't the best, but it's still better than the majority of things that are offered in this town. Definitely recommend!