About Zabars Cafe
User Reviews for Zabars Cafe
All Reviews for Zabars Cafe
- Don't come here expecting great service or even great food - what makes Zabar's Cafe such a fun experience is the unique public interaction. From stude...
- lox bagel, oj and coffee for $5.95! real tasty...
- i love zabar's! I found this vid from Behind the Burner with Sarah Endline at Zabar's with her decadent chocolate candiesbehindtheburner.com/video/watc...
- Had the potato latkes. The oil they were cooked in was not good, and the texture was terrible...
- "Always packed and noisy. Good for a quick bagel or sandwich, but expect to be bumped into constantly as the place is narrow and crowded...
- For what it is supposed to be a place to grab a quick bite this is an excellent place. Space is extremely limited and turnover is high (look on the bri...
- "Consistently curt service in a constantly crowded space can't justify the treck for the bagels, lox and other tastes of NY. Better the plastic wrapped...
- Don't co. From students to parents to eccentric elderly Upper West Siders, you never quite know who you'll get talking to at the large communal counter...
- Excellent time for all! Entertainment by the Blue Meanies was great, and the service was wonderful! We will definitely return....
- Space is extremely limite. Their hot chocolate is outstanding and a great value! Personally I like the no-bs attitude of the people behind the counter...
December 05, 2011
Now let me begin by mentioning I generally tend not to give my opinon on places. Recently, on a trip I visited Zabars Cafe in N.Y.. So I am from California though have been to N.Y. a ton of times. My spouse and I really enjoy the variation of cafes. I found Zabars Cafe turn out to be elegant completely, through the design through the appearance. Such a relaxing and joyful dinnerService at this particular restaurant was very pleasant!The dining room is sleek and pretty. The food was superb. The entrees arrived very fast. Regardless of that no true issues. From the Two apps Two main courses we ordered, I'd say 3 as exceptional & 1 as pretty fine All in all Excellent food! We had a fantastic evening! So refreshing with there being numerous New York City restaurants that are poor. Also was to experience NYC establishment not having excessive attitude. I am a enormous lover of the place. We will be back soon.
October 12, 2009
There's is nothing compare to this place. Such an incredible place to go. Bagels are just tasty and good. Packed with wonderful foods and with good prices. Staff are fantastic and friendly. Really an incredible place to visit!