About Burma SuperstarLast Updated: Dec 11, 2014
User Reviews for Burma Superstar
All Reviews for Burma Superstar
- Wonderfully flavorful, well presented Burmese dishes in a lively, upbeat environment. Tea leaf salad is great and novel...
- I really disliked this place. Also, the food seemed to be served out of order, salad, soup, then a long wait for the curry...
- Sucked, this restaurant was recommended by someone on the street and figured I'd give it a try. Incredible rip-off, surprisingly it was crowded and I c...
- Tea leaf salad, coconut rice with curry eggplant was phenomenal. First time eating Burmese food and made a point to only order the Burmese dishes...
- Food is very good but very expensive relative to comparable alternatives. No reservations policy is maddening...
- The price is little high....
March 06, 2009
This place is unbelievable! Tiny and always busy, the food is unique and always tasty and truly unforgettable. The tastes you will experience are impossible to describe but will have your mouth watering for hours later. Make sure to try the tea leaf salad, the coconut rice, and the samosa soup.