About Ristorante MilanoLast Updated: Dec 11, 2014
User Reviews for Ristorante Milano
All Reviews for Ristorante Milano
- Service matches food in this cozy trattoria. Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff...
- If you like expensive average food and arrogant service, this is the place....
- . for Ristorante Milano it is the food and service...
- The best neighborhood Italian restaurant in a city which has many of them....
- I love trying new restaurants and as I am in the entertainment industry I have that opportunity often. But, I always come back to Ristorante Milano...
- The staff is marvelous. They can really cook, present high quality ingredients and actually put my Italian Grandmother and Mother to shame...
November 23, 2008
This restauarant is fantastic! It's off the beaten path of the main drag of restaurants on Polk and Hyde Street, but don't let that fool you because you still need a reservation. The service is exceptional and quick. Sometimes it can get a little bit hot inside because it's so tiny and the kitchen is literally 10-25 feet away from you at any given point.
I highly recommend the butternut squash raviolli when they have it seasonally. Also, the appetizer of the grilled vegetables with balsamic it delicious!
July 06, 2007
This place is fantastic, that is if you are willing to deal with the parking situation. The staff is super nice and you can have a nice meal for about 100 bucks (including wine).
I recommend the gnnocci with gorgonzola.