Easter is just around the block, and since it is Easter, there would be an Easter party. Just the mention of Easter would bring back good old memories of Easter egg hunts, chocolate cakes, pies, and other sweet treats for such a sweet occasion. Without doubt, those are the times when you can truly enjoy yourself and have a really good time. Even if you are all grown up, that should not stop you from enjoying and having a good time. The most important thing is that you have the right treats to celebrate Easter.
There are plenty of traditional and new ways to enjoy an Easter party. Whether it is for kids or for adults, being able to share tasty and sweet treats should definitely be at the top of your list.
As a guide, here is a list of ten Easter treats that you would surely love to buy (and share with others, too.):
1. Chocolate Easter Bunnies ” when it comes to special occasions, chocolate is best. And when it comes to Easter, rabbit-shaped chocolates should be just the right thing for you. Not only would it be a fun treat for kids, you can also share it with your friends, too.
2. Cadbury Crème Eggs ” when we talk about Easter, we of course talk about eggs. If the usual chicken eggs are not to your liking, then maybe a couple of chocolate eggs would do the trick. Just do not let them lying around all over the place, or else the ants might lay claim to them.
3. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans ” sweets will always be part of any Easter occasion, so it would be a great idea if you can pick up a jar or two of jelly beans. Put them on a bowl or in a basket, these little, bite-sized bits of deliciousness would surely make any kid or the kid in you smile.
4. Chocolate Bunny Lollipops ” these are so good to eat, but they are definitely too cute to be eaten. If there is one thing that you might regret eating, but would love to share, then it is chocolate bunny lollipops. You would not have to worry about sticky hands with these treats.
5. Marshmallow Peeps ” if you want to try some nice and soft this Easter, then a pack of Marshmallow Peeps would be just the right stuff for you. Shaped like bunnies and flavored in chocolate, these pint-sized pieces of cuteness would definitely melt your heart.
6. Robin Eggs ” another treat that you might want to try are Robin eggs. They come in all colors and designs, plus they have that creamy goodness of real chocolates. These are a must for those watching their diets but cannot help munching on a piece or two.
7. Peanut Butter Eggs ” Easter eggs that taste just like peanut butter? That is a treat that can only come from Reese. That is right. Reese takes pride in their peanut butter eggs that will surely be a treat for anyone who eats it.
8. Pastel M&M’s ” who could forget the classical M&M’s? These tiny round pieces of chocolate sweetness would always be part and parcel of Easter season. Have some packs lying around, or place them all in a bowl or two, and you will surely make for a tasty treat.
9. Miniature Candy Bars ” as an added bonus for any Easter egg hunt, trying spreading around a couple of packs of these candy bars. In case a kid does not get the proverbial Easter egg, at least he can be consoled with these sweet little expressions of love.
10. Strawberry Eggs ” if you want to depart from the usual chocolate covered Easter affair, then some strawberry cream eggs might be to your liking. Strawberry flavored Easter eggs in premium chocolate might make your mouths water. So better grab a pack and let all those goodness sink into your teeth.