Audi has apparently been loaning Ramsay cars for years, and Ramsay was forced to call the firm to report the vehicle stolen.
A source said the Audi is usually kept at Gordon’s house. But as favor, he let his driver take it home for the evening.
“It was a mistake as when the driver came out in the morning it was gone. It was kindly on loan like all Gordon’s other Audis over the years, so he had to bite his lip and make an embarrassing call to them to explain”
When you’re as rich and well-known as Gordon Ramsay, you don’t even need to purchase a luxury car; car manufactures like Audi will just give you one on loan to promote their six figure vehicles.
The Audi A8L features:
* 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass sunroof
* Front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
* 8-spd w/OD transmission
* ABS and driveline traction control
* Driver and passenger cooled front seats
* Entertainment system with dvd
* Voice activated navigation system
* Driver and passenger heated front seats
* Rear air conditioning, with separate controls
* Front and rear fog/driving lights
* 19″ silver aluminum wheels
* Keyfob (all doors) remote keyless entry
* 3.0L V-6 engine
Gordon Ramsay recently topped Forbes “Highest Earning Chefs List”, earning a cool $38 million.
Ramsay owns 23 restaurants worldwide and recently opened a steak house at the Paris casino hotel in Las Vegas. His casual dining restaurant, The Fat Cow, is designated to open in Los Angeles this fall.
The tenth season of Hell’s Kitchen — and a third season of Ramsay’s MasterChef — was renewed in June of this year. And as part of his expanding television empire, Hotel Hell, which premiered on Fox, features Ramsay helping struggling hotel owners.
Guy Fieri’s $200,000 Lamborghini was also stolen
Last year, a thief broke into the British Motor Car Distributors dealership in San Francisco and drove away with Guy Fieri’s $200,000 Lamborghini.
But in this case, Fieri’s $200,000 Lamborghini wasn’t on loan from Lamborghini. An entire year passed before Fieri’s stolen Lamborghini was finally recovered.