Garlic chicken, anyone? If I’m not mistaken, almost all of you would be reaching for this tasty dish. And why not? It’s got the creamy goodness of macaroni and cheese, plus, it’s got the flavor of our favorite garlic chicken. You’d definitely be going back for seconds. It’s that good.
Lucky for you, this dish is so easy to cook at home. Here’s a recipe that you can use.
1 Box of Macaroni and Cheese mix
12.5 oz diced Chicken (you can just buy a can of chopped chicken)
1/4 frozen bag of vegetables (defrost)
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Milk
1 tbsp Pepper
Garlic Salt to taste
Sage to taste
Rosemary to taste
Thyme to taste
Marjoram to taste
Basil to taste
1. Follow the directions on the Macaroni and Cheese box (which includes the butter and milk).
2. While the Macaroni boils, defrost vegetables (or use fresh ones) for about 12 min or less, depending on how much you are choosing to defrost.
3. Once you follow the directions on the Macaroni and Cheese box, including the cheese, drain the chicken of water and toss in with pasta.
4. Add just a pinch of sage.
5. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add Rosemary, about as much as will fit in the center of your palm. You can choose to leave out Rosemary if you find it difficult to eat or you don’t enjoy picking it from your teeth.
6. Dash in Thyme to where it lightly covers the top of the Macaroni and mix in. Follow suit with Marjoram and Basil.
7. Pour in pepper, where it mixes throughout (or to your liking).
8. Dash Garlic salt over the mixture until it tastes to your liking.
9. Pour in vegetables to your liking or until they are throughout the mixture.