Sacks Cafe Coupons
- Sacks Cafe Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Sacks Cafe
Sacks Cafe is a American restaurant. It is located at 328 G St. in Anchorage, AK 99501.
About Sacks Cafe in Anchorage
Looking for Sacks Cafe coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Sacks Cafe offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Sacks Cafe often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Sacks Cafe in Anchorage has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Sacks Cafe in Anchorage:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Sacks Cafe is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Anchorage.
How do I use the Sacks Cafe offer?
Go to the discount code for Sacks Cafe. Clip the code. If the coupon code is active you can use the deal either at the business or you can use it on their website.
What other deals are available near Anchorage?
FriendsEAT has thousands of promos for businesses in Anchorage. Check out our search feature to see what your favorite business has to offer.
How do I get even bigger deals on FriendsEAT?
FriendsEAT offers a weekly giveaway for various establishments in Anchorage. This weekly giveaway is $25 Gift Card that can be used at any restaurant in Anchorage. To be eligible for the promotion review a businesses. You will be notified by email of your entry into giveaway. At 11:59pm on Sunday every week a popular reviewer is selected.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Music: n/a
- Best Nights: n/a
- Hours: M: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm T: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm W11:00 am - 2:30 pm TH: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm F: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm S: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm Sun: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wifi: Free
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: n/a
Dined here once so far-food was fantastic. Even the bread was fresh baked within the hour. These chefs take their work very seriously and make everything in house, and it shows. The service staff are also on top of their game, if a little bit too casual. I would heartily recommend Sacks to anyone who finds themselves in downtown Anchorage. I particularly recommend the Sunday Brunch.