Doc Chey's Noodle House Coupons
- Doc Chey's Noodle House Coupons
- Cuisine: Asian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
About Doc Chey's Noodle House Atlanta
Looking for Doc Chey's Noodle House coupon codes, gift cards and offers and offers? Want to know if Doc Chey's Noodle House offers specials like 25% off food, specials during holidays, or printable coupons?
You're in luck because they do. Here are some specials and deals they have offered so you get a better idea as to what to expect when it comes to Doc Chey's Noodle House deals:
- Chinese New Year Specials such as dine for lunch or dinner, enjoy a lucky dragon dance, crack open your fortune cookie for a chance to win prizes. Every cookie wins.
- Lunch Break Special: Entree with chicken or tofu, and choice of iced tea or fountain drink…for only $10.99! Mon-Fri. Dine-in only. Not valid on specials or with other discounts or offers.
- Doc Chey's' Karma Club lets you earn 1 Point for every dollar you spend toward free food. When you reach 100 points, you get a $5 off reward!
Doc Chey's Noodle House often posts to their social media accounts about their deals. They also publish their deals and upcoming events on their blog. You can also check out similar offers and Atlanta Noodle House coupons here.
Doc Chey's Noodle House gets awesome online reviews. Here are a few examples of what people have to say about Doc Chey's Noodle House in Atlanta:
- Food is cooked to order & very fresh. They accommodate food allergies & don't use MSG so you get the tase you want but still feel healthy.
- This is comfort food.
- Love their decor and patio seating. Very comfortable and great for a one on one or group meal.
- My favorite Asian place in Atlanta.
Have you been to Doc Chey's Noodle House? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Doc Chey's Noodle House is located in the Poncey-Highland area just a few minutes from the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, St. Hilda of Whitby Anglican Catholic Church, and Sevananda Natural Foods Market.
Doc Chey's has never let me down! They have excellent noodle dishes as well as an array of other popular Asian dishes (generally significantly healthier than you'd find elsewhere). Their restaurant is comprised of several long tables, so don't be surprised if you're asked to sit next to a stranger. In the summer time, however, the patio opens up for normal, private tables. Service is always great and prompt. My favorite dishes are their Japanese Teryiaki Udon and their Chey's Imperial Salad, both well worth the trip!
- Japenese Teriyaki Udon : very tastey! ($8)
- Chey's Imperial Salad : my favorite! Delicious! ($9)
- Lettuce Wraps : a GREAT appetizer! ($6)