Dragon Chinese Restaurant Coupons
- Dragon Chinese Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Dragon Chinese Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 6638 Atlantic Ave in Bell, CA 90201.
About Dragon Chinese Restaurant in Bell
Looking for Dragon Chinese Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Dragon Chinese Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Dragon Chinese Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Dragon Chinese Restaurant in Bell has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Dragon Chinese Restaurant in Bell:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Dragon Chinese Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Bell.
* (flea market bargain basement decor)food quality. Lack of service and just try to get some real butter. I visit Eureka every two months and this place gives the town a cheap name. I have yet to meet one local resident that suggets this place. In fact they all have told me to stay away. For what he charges for this horrible food you can eat at some really great places within five minutes. I have tried to like this place but, I'm sorry it's just horrible in everyway. And try to voice your concerns about the quality and price of what you recieved, the owner thinks he is in a tourist town and should try to charge tourists as much as possible. I was told this by the owner himself, which I was told when voicing my concerns about the steep prices. Needless to say I was very shocked when I heard this ! Eureka has great restuarants but this is not one of them in anyway. Turn your car around and go to Sparky's. You will get great food, service, decor and a much better price.Not to mention a dozen other great places. You just don't have to spend more in Eureka to get really great food and a wonderful atmosphere. I can't think of one thing Forest Hills could provide that was good at all. Not even the restrooms. Which, by the way they only have one and it's unisex. I could, however name many that can. That buffet is full of warmed over food. I have been in there in the morning and then again that same night and have seen the same items hardened on the top from sitting all day. It's a recipe for spoiled food and a ruined vacation for who ever eats it.