Bossa Nova Brazilian Coupons
- Bossa Nova Brazilian Coupons
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Pizza, Brazilian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine is a Caribbean restaurant. It's located at 7181 W Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles, CA .
There are places near Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine is . Bossa Nova Brazilian Cuisine also provides Caribbean cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 9 out 10 based on 2 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Late Night, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
- My only complaint was the salmon was a bit salty, but otherwise everything was perfect. Great food, huge portions, reasonable prices...
- The tasty food, the price, the quality, the quantity, all good. Steak with mushrooms and a big helping of steamed vegetables with mash potatoes, my fa...
- l've ordered for delivery from here plenty of times but this was my first time dining inside. Like Dr...
- The only problem I wish they could fix. Every time some one comes out the rest room there is a strong nasty smell of disinfectant, which dose not, beli...
- They even spend a little doing improvements gradually. They now have new real comfortable chairs and better tables...
- From West Hollywood when it opened, you could even talk to the owner, then when it got to busy left for the Sunset one. Never ever had a problem...
In very simple terms The music: Excellent The New Food: The worst
I love this place! First off its open until 4am in the morning! This is a complete God Send considering if you are out until 2am at the bars you can come home to great food. They also deliver and offer pick up which is great too. They have a HUGE menu with salads, pasta, steaks, pizza, and sandwiches. I love that they offer Lunch and Dinner portions too. I think that the half Caesar is enough of a salad to have for lunch anyway. They also offer small and large pizzas, the large being enough for 3 people at least. I also believe they have some of the best steak of my life. They also have tons of Latin sides, which are amazing. Their desserts are also great and the perfect way to end the night. Or the perfect way to start the morning.