Cabbage Island Clambakes Coupons
- Cabbage Island Clambakes Coupons
Deals and Coupon Codes near Cabbage Island Clambakes
- Cuisine: Healthy Restaurants
- Accepts Credit Card: No
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Cabbage Island Clambakes in Boothbay Harbor is the activity you want to engage in to get a taste of Maine. This is no mere restaurant. An adventure with Cabbage Island Clambakes means a lovely cruise starting at Boothbay Harbor to a small, family-owned Island - Cabbage Island. Once you arrive you will feast on a traditional clambake and get to know the island. This is an adventure that anyone visiting the area should engage in.
About Cabbage Island Clambakes Boothbay Harbor
People love these Island Clambakes. How much do they love them? Cabbage Island Clambakes has earned an impeccable 5-star rating across online review sites. Not too shabby, right?
Looking for Cabbage Island Clambakes coupons, gift cards, and deals?
With their incredible reviews and truly unique experience, they don't really offer coupons often. But it can't hurt to keep your eyes open. Sometimes they offer group packages and deals for corporate clients, family parties, and special occasions, so call them if you have a larger group of people.
What you Need to Know About Cabbage Island Clambakes Tours in Boothbay Harbor
- Tickets are $69.25 plus tax per person and includes the narrated cruise and the clambake.
- Children 18 months and younger ride the boat for free.
- Kids 11 and under pay $33.25 which includes a chowder, two seared hot dogs, chips, pickle, blueberry cake, and a free drink as well as the ride.
- The boat ride takes 45 minutes.
- The season ends on September 9th.
Make sure you check out their site for the latest deals. Cabbage Island Clambakes is pretty active on Social Media and posts their latest deals on their Facebook page. You can check out similar offers and other Boothbay Harbor restaurant coupons here.
Here are a few snippets of what people have said about Cabbage Island Clambakes in reviews:
- This was the best part about my trip to Maine.
- This is the best thing to do on a Maine vacation.
- Worth every penny. It is not an attraction, it is not a restaurant, it is an experience.
- Freshly prepared lobsters, clams and sides. I'm planning on doing this every time I'm in Booth Bay.
Have you been to Cabbage Island Clambakes? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Cabbage Island Clambakes is located just a few minutes from Boothbay Region Art Foundation, the Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library, and Coast & Cottage.
Cabbage Island Clambakes is a must-do activity if you are staying in Boothbay Harbor at Captain Sawyer's Bed and Breakfast, The Inns at Greenleaf Lane, or the Tugboat Inn.
What else can you expect at Cabbage Island Clambakes?
- Walk-Ins Welcome
- Good For Kids
- Take Out
- Outdoor Seating
- Accepts Credit Cards