Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage is a American restaurant. It is located at 1246 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge, MA 06263.
About Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage in Cambridge
Looking for Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage in Cambridge has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage in Cambridge:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Mr Bartleys Burger Cottage is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Cambridge.
- Nearest Transit: Massachusetts Ave @ Quincy St (1) Quincy St @ Harvard St (1, 68, 69) Mt Auburn St @ Dewolfe St (1)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: No
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: No
- Noise Level: Very Loud
- Ambience: Dive-y, Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
Bartley's is overrated. I went there on a summery day and there was a long wait. I went against my heart's desire for mac and cheese and ordered one of their "legendary" burgers. The burger ended up being more like a meatball. It was difficult to cut and to eat. It tasted fine, but I've had better burgers in Boston and Cambridge. The burgers were well priced, and the place is clearly a Harvard Sq institution. The service was fine, if not a bit rushed due to the line outside. I guess I'm just picky about my burgers. Bigger is not better, in my opinion. For the best burger, try the Druid in Inman Square.
- Cheeseburger : fine ($8)
Mr. Bartley's Burger cottage is amazing! They have the best and biggest selection of burgers I have ever seen. They are also always constantly updating and changing their menu. Last week I enjoyed the Barack Obama burger, but my favorite over the past 2 years has been the Condoleeza Rice. The seating is limited and it is tables with groups of people you don't know all sitting together. I suggest you look at a menu ahead of time, and be ready to order when you walk in...that's how it is usually done.