Dicks Last Resort - Coupons
- Dicks Last Resort - Coupons
- Cuisine: Grill
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- It is all about fun and craziness at this Chicago food and entertainment staple. Overlooking the Chicago River, Dick's offers heart-clogging comfort fo...
- k.,they food was kind of on the expensive side and not anything special...
- We went to Dicks to celebration three of our birthdays! We had a wonderful time laughing with not only our group of 10, but other tables as well! We had a wonderful server who liked to dish it out to us, but he was able to take it back, of course in all fun and games...
- And that's it. This place is not recommended...
- I forgot how crazy this place is....
- The food and patrons are awful and the service is so novel in the "sale of crassness" that I felt like a complete moron of a tourist eating here. I'll ...
- We arrived for our Saturday Night reservation 15 mins early and they were ready for us and seated us. While walking to our table we got "BOMBED" by eve...
The food was good--though I wasn't crazy about the tomato bisque (served in a tea cup). Was disappointed that the tea cups weren't warmed prior to pouring and no milk was offered. Good service. Pretty decor. VERY expensive! 2 pots of tea, 2 teacups of soup, 8 finger sandwiches, and a few cookies, scones, Hershey's Kiss mice and what I believe to be Jello instant pudding in a chocolate shell was forty dollars. However, it was a very nice place to visit and to relax with friends. I stayed for thre
Now this place is too geared toward the tourists. It used to be more fun and in-your-face. They have moved to a location near House of Blues, which means it's also more crowded. The atmosphere is fun, you eat on paper, the staff yells and you and makes fun of you, etc. If you want to take your family to a place where the kids will remember it, this would be good. Teens would love it to. It's almost dinner theater.
- Ribs : very good and messy ($19)
The experience is awesome...if you like this kind of thing. The staff was very friendly. Even though they don't have to be. The food is great and it's a great place for a 1st date. Will help loosen things up!