- Hilltop Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Hilltop is a American restaurant. It's located at 2800 W Foster Ave (betwee n California Ave & Francisco Ave) in Chicago, IL 60625.
About Hilltop in Chicago
Looking for Hilltop coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Hilltop offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Hilltop often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Hilltop in Chicago has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Hilltop in Chicago:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Hilltop is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Chicago.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Tue-Sat 6 am - 10 pm Sun 7 am - 10 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Breakfast
- Alcohol Description: No
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Has TV: No
At Hilltop restaurant near Swedish Covenant Hospital on Chicago’s northside, you’ll find smiling waitresses, quick busboys and the classic charm of a quiet little diner. The usual crowd is in their golden years, but Hilltop prides itself on its family-friendly reputation. The menu is American traditional, but you’ll find several Greek- and Italian-inspired dishes as well. And do not snub the soup of the day: each of Hilltop’s fine soups are homemade daily and consist of the finest ingredients. You’ll want to try very hard to save room for dessert, too. They have an amazing selection of excellent cakes, ice cream dishes and, my personal favorite, rice pudding. If you’re looking for a home-cooked meal without the mess and stress, Hilltop is the place to go!