Mrs. Murphy & Sons Irish Coupons
- Mrs. Murphy & Sons Irish Coupons
- Cuisine: Irish
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Nearest Transit: Irving Park-brown (Brown Line) Addison-brown (Brown Line)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Music: Juke Box
- Best Nights: Tue, Fri, Thu
- Hours: Mon-Thu 5:30 pm - 1 am Fri 5:30 pm - 2 am Sat 11 am - 3 am Sun 10 am - 1 am
- Wifi: Free
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
- Coat Check: Yes
- Went for a late lunch on Sunday thinking there would be more of a crowd, but it was a ghost town. Have to say, after reading all the reviews about how ...
- We were there for brunch. Chilled cucumber soup was terrific...
- Best ribs ever! My husband had these at a festival this summer and has been obsessing over going back to get them....
- This is a great restaurant. I am a cook and a foodie...
- One omelette order was wrong. This could be just an awesome place if they get their "service act" together...
- We were seated upstairs in a very pretty room with exposed brick and large windows. Food was delicious and service was excellent...
- always good and reasonable prices...
I have eaten quite a few times at Mrs Murphy's. The staff is pretty good. The food can be a bit hit or miss. They do make one hell of burger. It is a great piece of meat topped with french fried onions, cheese and bacon. The burger never fails. I have had the fish fry a few times. The fish has varied from great to below average. Sometimes they over bread it and it isn't as good. The decor is spot on. Really great place for a beer and a burger.
- Burger : Perfect ($11)