Bd Mongolian BBQ Coupons
- Bd Mongolian BBQ Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Chinese , BBQ
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Bd Mongolian BBQ is a American restaurant. It's located at 295 Marconi Blvd in Columbus, OH .
About Bd Mongolian BBQ in Columbus
Looking for Bd Mongolian BBQ coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Bd Mongolian BBQ offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Bd Mongolian BBQ often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Bd Mongolian BBQ in Columbus has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Bd Mongolian BBQ in Columbus:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Bd Mongolian BBQ is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Columbus.
Excellent combo of flavors, very creative.
I went with friends for a dinner out. The food was good enough. The experience was fun with one exception. You get to assemble and watch the cooks make your food which is cool. They have different meats, poultry, seafood, seasonings, rice, noodles, veggies, etc. I thought it was a little tricky to get the right seasoning, but that's part of the fun. However, when we got to the grill to have our food cooked, it became confusing. They keep different meats and meatless dishes separate to prevent cross contamination, but this means that it's not a first come first served wait in line process. The cooks were yelling out directions on who to go where and I ended up in the wrong spot and I thought they were rather rude about it. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but it kind of put a damper on the whole thing for me.
- chicken with rice and veggies : pretty good ($8)
They had a kids jumpy, kids menu, drawing boards and lots of room for the kids to run around. I loved the clam chowder and it was the best fish and chips that I had ever tasted. Also try the New Castle on tap and help yourself to the barrel of roasted peanuts in the corner. Very clean and comfortable place.