Bds Mongolian Barbeque Coupons
- Bds Mongolian Barbeque Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Bds Mongolian Barbeque is a American restaurant. It's located at 3977 Worth Ave in Columbus, OH .
About Bds Mongolian Barbeque in Columbus
Looking for Bds Mongolian Barbeque coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Bds Mongolian Barbeque offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Bds Mongolian Barbeque often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Bds Mongolian Barbeque in Columbus has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Bds Mongolian Barbeque in Columbus:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Bds Mongolian Barbeque is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Columbus.
We love going to this restaurant!!! ... I think they got one of the best Vietnamese foods we had so far ... the place is clean and we love their Spicy chicken which I personally order all the time ... and you guys have to try their fish or pork in a claypot --- they are phenominal ... I would highly recommend this place any time ... although they should try to add more in their menu coz it does get alot boring to see the same items over and over again otherwise, they are one of the best there is
Bd's is about freedom. You can literally make any stir-fry dish you want with their combinations. I had chicken, steak, and shrimp with a lot of veggies. I also had the seschwan sauce, which was spicy but very good. The best part about this place are the energetic people. When they cook your food, they sing, they dance, they crack jokes; it is awesome. I love it here but I think the one bowl price is a little overpriced. And for anyone who tells you to get the unlimited bowls it is mostly not worth it. You can survive plenty off of one bowl!
- chicken, steak, and shrimp : spicy but good ($12)
I love this place! The selection of meats, vegtables, spices to make it your own meal. Then they cook it for you.
- lamb, veggies, spices : great, cause you make it and mix it ($6)