Cretias on McKinney Coupons
- Cretias on McKinney Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Bakery
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Cretias on McKinney is a American restaurant. It is located at 4438 McKinney Ave. (bet. Armstrong Ave. & Olivia St.) in Dallas, TX 75201.
About Cretias on McKinney in Dallas
Looking for Cretias on McKinney coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Cretias on McKinney offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Cretias on McKinney often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Cretias on McKinney in Dallas has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Cretias on McKinney in Dallas:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Cretias on McKinney is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Dallas.
Description Took Mom to brunch there, after seeing great brunch menu online. We ordered a plate of beignets to share as a starter. We waited about 20 minutes for them, (our waiter had already come back to take our entree orders quite a while before the beignets arrived), but they arrived hot & fresh from the fryer & literally melted in my mouth! Yummyness/ mouth bliss. Oh yeah. Will order my own plate not to share next time, diet bedamned.
For entrees, Mom had Spinach Quiche served with fresh fruit. Good quich (could've been bigger slice), with good fresh berries & pineapple & melon -- but served with sour cream. I'd think whipped cream or a good greek yogurt with honey would have been better accompaniment for the fruit, & will certainly ask for the alteration next time.
I had the Tree Hugger plate -- scrumptiously beyond expectations. The chef is obviously Mexican influenced, & this was not the typical bland "vegetarian version" of eggs benedict. It was spicy w/out being hot -- perfect for brunch. And the hollaindaise was hand made-- not from a mix.
***IN A NUTSHELL: TOO BAD THE SERVICE CAN'T LIVE UP TO THE FOOD. *** Maybe it was a new guy, but we waited fore-ever for everything, & he failed to bring proper accompaniments to coffee & tea (no spoons, no sugar). But best breads -- they are famous for their cakes to order, too. Will have to try...
- brunch for 2 : reasonable ($26)