Carnitas Queretaro Coupons
- Carnitas Queretaro Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Latin American , Mexican
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Carnitas Queretaro is a American restaurant. It is located at 6516 N Mesa St in El Paso, TX .
About Carnitas Queretaro in El Paso
Looking for Carnitas Queretaro coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Carnitas Queretaro offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Carnitas Queretaro often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Carnitas Queretaro in El Paso has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Carnitas Queretaro in El Paso:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Carnitas Queretaro is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in El Paso.
I went into the Gateway location on a Wednesday afternoon at 2:53PM. We were seated immediately. There were only three other tables in use at this time. From my seat I could clearly see the kitchen and the cooks were standing there doing nothing, obviously the other three tables had been served. There were visible 6 other personnel, all leaning against the counter or wall. By 3:10P.M. no one had come to take a drink order, any order, bring chips and salsa, nothing. We were clearly visible to all present personnel.
I have had very slow service at this location before. It appears that if you are not hispanic, they don't care to serve you here.
I love this place! We(my husband, daughter and I) went for lunch. It was after the lunch rush and peaceful. Our server was friendly. I give her an A+! She was mindful of our daughter who has special needs and put us at ease. Food was great! On Mondays they have this Con queso dip for only $.99 it was good. Their salsa is to die for. I swore my best friend made the best salsa I ever had... I was wrong! Sorry Chris! All in all, I recommend going after lunch rush as opposed to Friday evening, much