Gordon Biersch Brewing Coupons
- Gordon Biersch Brewing Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Gordon Biersch Brewing is a American restaurant. It's located at 100 E 14th St in Kansas City, MO 64106.
About Gordon Biersch Brewing in Kansas City
Looking for Gordon Biersch Brewing coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Gordon Biersch Brewing offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Gordon Biersch Brewing often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Gordon Biersch Brewing in Kansas City has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Gordon Biersch Brewing in Kansas City:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Gordon Biersch Brewing is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Kansas City.
Gordon Biersch is a microbrewery chain that has been in downtown Kansas City for about a year. They serve everything from pastas, salads, sandwiches, to pizza. They have a large menu, but none of the dishes could be described as complicated. The choices on the menu are pretty standard. Every meal I've had here has been passable, but unspectcular. But really that is all this place is trying to be - so in that regard it does its job pretty well.
They also serve a couple of microbrews - I have tried most and have liked about half. My favorite is the Marzen, and it is worth a try.
This restaurant has been one of the most popular family restaurant in the new downtown entertainment district.
All the choices and the moderate prices make this a good place to take your family.
While this place is not spectacular, the location does offer some good perks. The north patio is great for watching people enter the covered 'Live' block, and the south patio faces one of the most active pedestrian intersections downtown.
- Hawaiian Pizza : decent, but better than average ($10)