Makino Restaurant Coupons
- Makino Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: Bar , Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
About Makino Restaurant Las Vegas
Makino Restaurant in Las Vegas, NV is one of the best restaurant if you are looking for delicious Japanese and American dishes. It's quite a special place, it's one of those restaurants where you can indulge in their wide variety of Japanese-American buffet options. They have been putting smiles on the faces of Las Vegas locals yearning for great Japanese-American buffet for a few years already. However, don't expect just the typical at Makino Restaurant, they also offer other delectable and unique menu items that you'll want to try.
Why has Makino Restaurant been so successful? Their prices are quite fair for the quantity and quality of the food served. That being said, it is always nice to save a little money, so we will give you a sample of the coupons, deals, and promotions that Makino Restaurant has offered in the past.
Makino Restaurant Coupons, Deals, and Promos
Although we haven't seen any deals like Makino Restaurant Groupon, they offer plenty of deals to make your visit more affordable:
- Seasonal seafood selections, available throughout the year.
- Lunch Buffet rates starts at $19.95 and Dinner at $28.95.
- Children under 3ft eat for FREE and Seniors 65 & over gets 20% during dinner buffet.
Keep an eye out on this page if you want to know if Makino Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Makino Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts, so that's a great place to check. And we're always on the lookout for offers like
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
What to Expect at Makino Restaurant
Price Range: starting at $19.95
Serves lunch and dinner
Good For Kids
Accepts Credit Cards
Makino Restaurant Reviews
Wondering if Makino Restaurant in Las Vegas is worth it? They have earned a 3.5-star rating across review sites, that's no small feat. Here is a taste of what people have said about Makino Restaurant in review sites:
- Our dinner here last night was definitely a great surprise to know that the food was just as good as before.
- TWe can't come to Vegas and not stop here. Everyone is so polite and friendly! I love eating here with my parents since they were visiting from Hawaii!
- We were all pretty surprised by the selection that was offered, as well as the quality and taste!
Have you been to Makino Restaurant in Las Vegas? Leave a review to let us know how it was.
Makino Restaurant is a great place to eat if you find yourself filled with hunger near Decatur Twain Shopping Center, Spring Oaks Shopping Center, and a great place to eat if you're staying at the Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort.
Important items to know.
- Operating hours: Mon-Thu 11:30am-2:30pm & 5:30pm-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-3pm & 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve) - Check for Hours
- Dec. 25 (Christmas Day) - Check for Hours
- Dec. 31 (New Year's Eve) - Check for Hours
- Jan 1 (New Year's Day) - Check for Hours
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes