Memphis Championship Bbq Coupons
- Memphis Championship Bbq Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Memphis Championship Bbq is a American restaurant. It's located at 4379 Las Vegas Blvd N in Las Vegas, NV 89115.
About Memphis Championship Bbq in Las Vegas
Looking for Memphis Championship Bbq coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Memphis Championship Bbq offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Memphis Championship Bbq often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Memphis Championship Bbq in Las Vegas has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Memphis Championship Bbq in Las Vegas:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Memphis Championship Bbq is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Las Vegas.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
Good prices for the food! Good bar food, with a lot of selection. Bar is nice, too. Service is good if you don't feel like walking up to the bar. Sit back and relax with your friends.
Since I reviewed 2 other local BBQ places, might as well add my thoughts on Memphis. I actually go to Memphis more than the other BBQ choices for 1 reason ... DRIVE THRU! Even though Memphis has a traditional dining room with a full menu of sandwiches, meats, and appetizers, you can still order right through the drive through and be out of there in under 5 minutes.
The inside is nice too - very big and spacious -- like southern restaurants.. they just don't seem as concerned about packing everyone in as tightly as possible (See: Cheesecake Factory).. The food is good. I would say Lucille's is a little better, but also $2-$4 more for the same dish.
- Pork Sandwich : Excellent ($7)