Auntie Ems Kitchen Coupons
- Auntie Ems Kitchen Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Auntie Ems Kitchen is a American restaurant. It is located at 4616 Eagle Rock Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA 90041.
About Auntie Ems Kitchen in Los Angeles
Looking for Auntie Ems Kitchen coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Auntie Ems Kitchen offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Auntie Ems Kitchen often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Auntie Ems Kitchen in Los Angeles has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Auntie Ems Kitchen in Los Angeles:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Auntie Ems Kitchen is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Los Angeles.
can't say enough good things about this place. So here are then things I LOVE about Auntie Ems.
I love the self serve coffee station. I think I'm still wired from breakfast.
I love the coffee, no weak stuff here. I think I'm still wired from breakfast.
I love the service, they are friendly and quirky and know their food.
I love the soup, it is simple and delicious.
I love the breakfast, I normally hate breakfast but I will come here any day.
I love the lunch, salad and sandwiches are full of flavors.
I love the decor, it feels like you are at someone's house.
I love the cliental, you get everyone from families to 20 year olds.
I love the cupcakes, and they have little ones so your not tempted to eat a full size one.
i love the location, Eagle Rock is a cute little area that is over looked sometimes.
Only downfall is that it isn't right next to my apartment.
- egg and cheese on bagel : fresh cheese sooooooo good ($8)
Best Breakfast/Brunch Food and desserts/pastries/bread. They have large cupcakes and tiny bite-sized cupcakes. Seriously good food. Apparently, they do Farmer's Market Dinners but I haven't tried that...yet!