Drago Centro Coupons
- Drago Centro Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Drago Centro is a Italian restaurant. It is located at 525 S Flower St Ste 120 in Los Angeles, CA 90071.
There are places near Drago Centro giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Drago Centro is Wine, Salad, . Drago Centro also offers Italian cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This means the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy, Upscale
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- The wine list is impressive and the wine steward is very knowledgeable and helpful. food is very well prepared and presented...
- My darling hubby took me to Drago Centro for my birthday dinner. Upon arrival we were greeted by a pretty hostess who was nice enough, but appeared to ...
- If someone asked me which restaurant I was frequenting the most these days, I have to answer it's Drago Centro. Whether it's for lunch, dinner or happy...
- Have been twice now in a very short period of time. The service has been exceptional both times, the decor is a little industrial, but nice...
- Went for the restaurant week, with that big excitement you have when you try a new restaurant. This probably means one thing, I have too much expectati...
- The service has been exceptional both times, the decor is a little industrial, but nice. The wine list is impressive and the wine steward is very know...
- ) The bill was a very manageable $95; surprisingly less than what he expected - always nice! All in all, Drago doesn't get a full 5 stars because of the too-close table situation (makes for a slightly uncomfortable dining experience) and the polite, but impersonal service...
- The good parts are the decor very cool and room does have a good feel to it. The bartender was also very helpful in picking a few specialty drinks for ...
- Delicious food in a beautiful setting. Cost was high due to lots of fine wine but was certainly worth it...
- The service has been exceptional both times, the decor is a little. The wine list is impressive and the wine steward is very knowledgeable and helpful...
- Grand space that is inviting a. Thick padded white tablecloths, muted colors, attentive servers, a huge glass wine cellar in the center of the space...
- The dessert doughnuts begged for some kind of sauce to offset their dryness. Poured my own wine and water throughout the evening...
- Went last night and had salad, osso buco, dessert and wine. Delicious...
- Not only was it delicious, but it had a good, strong. Then we went on to a simple Miste lettuce salad -- fresh, clean, and quite good for just lettuce...
- There's several panini options and all under $10. Plus, I had a wonderful heaping plate of beet salad for only $3...
My new favorite restaurant. I felt like a princess! The food and the service were amazing.
- Pappardelle with pheasant and morel mushrooms : perfection on a plate ($16)