- Aquamarine Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Aquamarine is a Japanese restaurant. It's located at 713 Second Ave. (bet. 38t h & 39th Sts.) in New York, NY 10010.
About Aquamarine in New York
Looking for Aquamarine coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Aquamarine offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Aquamarine often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Aquamarine in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Aquamarine in New York:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Aquamarine is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in New York.
- Nearest Transit: Grand Central - 42 St (7, 7X) Grand Central - 42 St (4, 5, 6, 6X) Grand Central - 42 St (S)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Trendy
- Has TV: Yes
I'll just tell you I'm a major gourmand. Well... Recently, on a trip I visited Aquamarine in NY. Service in that restaurant was so awesome!The Dining area is modern and pretty. The event was spectacular. Definitely one of my personal things was basically the presentation was not that remarkable. The look was fine though failed to provide you with that "omg" factor. Regardless of that no true issues. Of the couple of appetizers and 2 entrees we ordered, I probably would say 3 as remarkable One as really good All in all Outstanding food! We had a great night! So refreshing since there are lots of NYC dining establishments that are poor. I am a enormous lover of the place. Experience this right now before the publicity gets ridiculous. We will be soon.