Blockheads Burritos Coupons
- Blockheads Burritos Coupons
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Blockheads Burritos is a Mexican restaurant. It's located at 1563 Second Ave. (bet. 81 st & 82nd Sts.) in New York, NY 10021.
There are places near Blockheads Burritos giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Blockheads Burritos is Burrito, Lunch, Chips, . Blockheads Burritos also provides Mexican cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 8.5 out 10 based on 4 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- I go here from time to time to get my drink on and eat alotta okay tasting food for a low cost. It's a hell of a lot better than Taco Bell and the serv...
- Awesome lunch special- with a fresh green salad (or soup....
- Great atmosphere and great food!...
- I'd come here when I finished my shift at Roosevelt Hospital. The meat and ingredients taste very fresh here, with a nicely sized, not overstuffing bur...
- Food was dry and disgusting. Service was worse than I've ever seen in NYC...
- A couple of my friends took me to Benny's on the 29 (Fri).I ordered the Chicken Bay Burrito it was so good and it didn't take long to get it our food...
- This is good stuff. It's a teeny tiny "box" of a joint- really not so much made for eating in, but has fabulous delivery- quick, fresh, and relatively ...
- In need of a quick burrito and margarita then go to this no nonsence no frills place. Upbeat and noisy but then again it's fun for what it is...
- I go here from time to time to get my drink on and eat alotta okay tasting f. It's a hell of a lot better than Taco Bell and the service isn't that bad...
- Restaurant was loud and tight but people didn't seem to mind abd the burgers were excellent. I wouldn't suggest the turkey burgers since my friend said...
- The burgers here are excellet and the prices are great! Highly Recommended!...
- "Holding the line on the escalating cost of what should be the cheapest of foods, the burrito. Tasty and sizable...
- Love the food- the chicken burrito is delish. Even better are the margaritas! We will sometimes come here instead of going to bars! Also, good price fo...
- . or chips/salsa) with an awesome burrito (among about a dozen choices), for $9...
- I'd come here when I finished my shift at Roosevelt Hosp. The meat and ingredients taste very fresh here, with a nicely sized, not overstuffing burrito...
- This place is great for lunch (get the crispy chicken wrap....
- We loved our late dinner here. It was jam packed so we knew it must be good...
- Probably one of the best lunch places if you live/work around the Columbus Circle, Fordham, John Jay area. No, it's not authentic Mexican food - but th...
- mmmm) or after work drinks. Prices are very reasonable for the area and the complimentary chips and salsa are great...
- Our servers were friendly and attentive. One person had fish & chips and liked it a lot...
- Don't come here if you want authentic Mexican food. Ordered the steak burrito...
Now let me begin with mentioning I generally do not give my opinon on restos. Yesterday I ate at Blockheads Burritos in NY. I discovered Blockheads Burritos to be posh all the way up, through the look through the presentation. Good job on a relaxing and contented mealWait staff at this particular restaurant astonishingly pleasant! The meal was excellent. Certainly one of my own things was basically the preso was not that amazing. It was decent however just didn't provide you with that "omg" vibe. Even though no real complaints. Among the Two appetizers & Two main courses we ordered, I'd personally say 3 as amazing -n- just one as really good Brilliant food! The price was what we all expected although perhaps a few $ overly pricey. We had a good evening! So refreshing as there are countless New York City eateries that are lousy. Also was to see a NYC restaurant not having too much demeanor. I'm a massive lover of the place. Visit today before the publicity becomes ridiculous. We will certainly be back again soon.
I love going to Blockheads right when I get out of work! It is a fantastic place to get HUGE margaritas for very cheap. You can get them in a huge frozen glass for $3.50. If you want to get flavored, it's an extra $.50. The food is also delicious and I could eat it almost everyday!
- nachos : delicious ($7)
Nice place with cheap Margarita and tasty nachos! A decent place where you can drink margarita as much as possible. Great value with regards to food, area, and price.
I love Blockheads!! My friends and I have been here many times for good nacho's and cheap margaritas! The people are always friendly and the food is good for the price. Great atmosphere when sitting outside in the tree lit courtyard.