- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Carmines is a Italian restaurant. It's located at 200 W 44th St in New York, NY 11697.
About Carmines in New York
Looking for Carmines coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Carmines offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Carmines often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Carmines in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Carmines in New York:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Carmines is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in New York.
- Nearest Transit: Times Sq - 42 St (S) Times Sq - 42 St (7, 7X) Times Sq - 42 St (1, 2, 3, N, Q, R)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
Yes - Carmine's is a bit of a tourist trap, but they stay popular because they serve good, hearty Southern Italian food. Everything is served family style, so this is a great place to come with a big group. My favorites would have to be the Penne a la Vodka and the Chicken Parmesan. I didn't have any of the Veal Scallopini, but the rest of my party raved about it. The desserts are also good, although one tiramisu was more than enough for our whole table.
- Chicken Parmesan : Delicious ($26)
I'm kinda tiny, but I like to eat. If you're like me you will love Carmine's. Yeah, it's a tourist trap, but the food OMG and the portions OMG. The servers are the lifetime professional kind, not the kids that just work there for a summer. These guys really know their stuff. The food is served family style and it's really fun to go with the fam. Expect to wait a long time though, they are always packed. So if you can, get yourself a seat at the bar and remember to fast for a couple of days before heading there.
- Chicken Scallopini : Yummy ($24)
- Add a Dish : Garlicky parmigiani garlic bread ($15)
- Add a Dish : Fried Calamari, crunchy, crispy and fresh ($25)
- Add a Dish : ($1)