- Carmines Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Nearest Transit: Times Sq - 42 St (S) Times Sq - 42 St (7, 7X) Times Sq - 42 St (1, 2, 3, N, Q, R)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
- All I had know of Carmine's was that it was a lot of food and not a lot of excitement. Being not the biggest fan of red-sauced Italian-American food, ...
- The bartenders & staff are always great, the Frozen Cosmo is one of their specialties, and when they say they serve family style, they mean family style! The dishes are enormous! And the food is great! If you want a treat, the Lobster Fra Diavolo is pricey but worth the money spent! I would also recommend the chicken parm...
- I went here with a bit of a snobby attitude. All I had know of Carmine's was that it was a lot of food and not a lot of excitement...
- Always a go-to spot when the parents are in for a visit. The bartenders & staff are always great, the Frozen Cosmo is one of their specialties, and wh...
- It seemed to me that he was doubtful about the bug thing. And the service was terrible...
Yes - Carmine's is a bit of a tourist trap, but they stay popular because they serve good, hearty Southern Italian food. Everything is served family style, so this is a great place to come with a big group. My favorites would have to be the Penne a la Vodka and the Chicken Parmesan. I didn't have any of the Veal Scallopini, but the rest of my party raved about it. The desserts are also good, although one tiramisu was more than enough for our whole table.
- Chicken Parmesan : Delicious ($26)
I'm kinda tiny, but I like to eat. If you're like me you will love Carmine's. Yeah, it's a tourist trap, but the food OMG and the portions OMG. The servers are the lifetime professional kind, not the kids that just work there for a summer. These guys really know their stuff. The food is served family style and it's really fun to go with the fam. Expect to wait a long time though, they are always packed. So if you can, get yourself a seat at the bar and remember to fast for a couple of days before heading there.
- Chicken Scallopini : Yummy ($24)
- Add a Dish : Garlicky parmigiani garlic bread ($15)
- Add a Dish : Fried Calamari, crunchy, crispy and fresh ($25)
- Add a Dish : ($1)