Chopt Creative Salad Coupons
- Chopt Creative Salad Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Vegetarian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Chopt Creative Salad is a American restaurant. It's located at 60 E. 56th St. (bet. Madi son & Park Aves.) in New York, NY 10021.
About Chopt Creative Salad in New York
Looking for Chopt Creative Salad coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Chopt Creative Salad offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Chopt Creative Salad often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Chopt Creative Salad in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Chopt Creative Salad in New York:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Chopt Creative Salad is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in New York.
My dinner at Chopt Creative Salad was clearly incredible experience. How to begin? Recently, on a vacation I visited Chopt Creative Salad in NY. Now I am orginally from California although have actually been to New York City a ton of times. My spouse and I absolutely adore the variety of eating places. I found Chopt Creative Salad to generally be posh entirely, from environment through the appearance. What a relaxing and satisfied dinnerThe staff at this restaurant was incredibly pleasant!The Dining area is modern and somewhat lovely. The event was remarkable. Definitely one of my problems was basically the presentation was not that incredible. The look was good and yet just didn't present you with that "omg" feeling. Brilliant food! The cost was what we anticipated though perhaps a couple of $ $ $ $ too pricy. Also was to visit a NYC eating place not having a lot attitude. Experience this right now ahead of the media hype becomes insane.