Churrascaria Plataforma Coupons
- Churrascaria Plataforma Coupons
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Steakhouse
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: Family Friendly, Fun, Casual
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Churrascaria Plataforma is a Brazilian restaurant. It's located at 316 W 49th St (between 8t h Ave & 9th Ave) in New York, NY 10019.
There are places near Churrascaria Plataforma giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Churrascaria Plataforma is Meat, Salad, Meats, The restaurant has also been described as being Family Friendly , Fun, Casual . Churrascaria Plataforma also provides Brazilian cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 8 out 10 based on 6 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Nearest Transit: 50 St (A, C, E) 50 St (1, 2) 49 St (N, Q, R)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: No
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon, Sun 12 pm - 11 pm Tue-Sat 12 pm - 12 am
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy, Upscale
- Has TV: Yes
- Caters: Yes
- My friend just kicked me in the face and as payback he has agreed to take me to Platforma for dinner....
- Just remember, treat a me. You need to pretty much fast the whole day leading up to it so you'll sit down starving so you can truly enjoy all the food...
- I go here everytime my family visits NYC and it is by far the best Brazilian restaurant in town. The concept is so much fun and you can't find anything...
- Surprised to see the Sushi, Sashimi that was well enjoyed as well. food was good and of plenty...
- This place was a real hit with the guys. Personally, I found the place a bit overpriced...
- But all the food - especially the buffet - is pretty low-end. Some cuts of meat are tasty but they try to fill your plate with low grade cuts, get you...
- Understand once u sit down Salad bar is including in food experience which starts at $60 a head does NOT include Dessert. Wine by bottle is Pricey & Sa...
- 5- Resist the temptation to fill up on bread (maybe just the pao de queijo), salad bar, sushi, rice, yucca frita or the other sides (although they are delicious)...
- I'm the kind of person who thinks of heaven as a place where you go after you die so you can enjoy heaven's everlasting supply of steak cuts, burgers, and meat...
- You need to bring a good appetite. Should you forget to turn your card over to red, that is leave it on green, you could get a mile high of various mea...
- Loud and busstling, this place has a festive atmosphere with a diverse crowd. But all the food - especially the buffet - is pretty low-end...
- I went there with three other people over the weekend with my girlfriend and another couple, and everything was GREAT, people are saying that the food isn't worth it and that you are being ripped off, which is not true at all...
- This restaurant should be on everyone's list of things they would like to do before they die! If there is one restaurant in the City that is a must-go-to just once, this is it! But I want to live there! Hah! The food is great, the service is great, and you can't help but have a fun time with all those waiters circling like 747s in holding patterns over JFK!...
- It was a fun time and the food was good, but not necessarily worth the money. Similar churrascaria restaurants in Jersey for half the price...
- We finally got seated, after that the service was great. The food was delicious, I definitely suggest trying the garlic garlic sterling and the potato...
- there were other parties of two who waited longer than we did. Very disappointed with the service...
- Wine by bottle is Pricey & Sangria $35 a pitcher I understan. I would NOT go back Food was average Salad bar decent Overall pushy but friendly service...
- So I brought my girlfriend to this place for her birthday because she loved it when we went there with a huge group for lunch; I was in a suit then. Th...
- How do you say RUSH in Portugeese? One of the best Brazilian Rodizios in North America, this fairly attractive room manages to not only serve well prepared food but also makes your experience elegant...
- Plataforma is Heaven for gluttonous carnivores such as myself. I've been to churrascarias in Brazil and several steakhouses in NYC and this is the bes...
- This is my game plan everytime I go to Plataforma:...
- The concept is so much fun and you can't find anything lik. If I could, I would eat there EVERYDAY!!! The best meat is the flank steak and the picanha...
- I really enjoyed the prime rib and the sirloin. The sausage was pretty good, the rest of the meat was meat...
- I ate so much! because it was super delicious. I am a meat lover...
- well then I'm not sure why you would come here, but there is a tasty salad bar that you'll enjoy. Just remember, treat a meal at plataforma's like than...
- If I could, I would eat there EVERYDAY!!! The best meat is the flank steak and the . I could even go there just to eat what they have at the salad bar...
- Should you forget to turn your card over to red, that is leave it . I was impressed with the lighter side, the salad bar, hot and cold choices of fish...
- I know everyone tells you to avoid the salad bar, but I really like salad bars. This one had a huge array of stuff, some of it not making a lot of se...
- The selections of meats is fantastic. I try to limit myself at the salad bar so I can eat more of the main course...
- While this may not be the most authentic Brazilian food (I go there once every few years to visit family) I found that the waiters and servers were speaking Portuguese, and knew all the meats very well...
- I am vegetarian.My companion is a meat eater , However, I do not cook meats at home , It is a real treat for us when we go...
- You need to bring a good appeti. Should you forget to turn your card over to red, that is leave it on green, you could get a mile high of various meats...
- All you can eat of various meats and salad bar. Salad bar has many items (not just salad)...
- The beef is absolutely perfect, always cooked the way I ask, and very tender. The selections of meats is fantastic...
My dinner at Churrascaria Plataforma has been a awesome experience. I'll just tell you I am a monstrous gourmand. How to begin? Recently, on a trip I went to Churrascaria Plataforma in NY. Now I am from Austin but have actually been to New York a number of times. My partner and I enjoy the distinctiveness of bistros. I found Churrascaria Plataforma as sophisticated all the way, through the design through the appearance. Service at this restaurant extremely pleasant!The Dining area is sleek and somewhat lovely. The service was spectacular. Now the very good quality and quantity of food turned out good. Even though no serious issues. Brilliant food! The cost was basically what we estimated though perhaps a few $ too expensive. We definitely will be soon.
Great food, service and place.
This place is an excellent reference of Brazilian barbecue.
I have been going to Churrascaria Plataforma for years and have never been let down. First the salad bar, they have the freshest sushi around, YES, you read right, sushi. They have some amazing bacalao, feijoada, everything is incredibly fresh and delicious. The meats are incredible. The Picanha (rump cover) is my favorite cut, I suggest that when you get a piece of this cut you dip it in the farofa (the thing that looks like breadcrumbs) and then pour a little vinaigrette (the clear dressing with veggies in it) the stuff is fabulous. The captains are incredibly knowledgeable and they will help you digest their extensive wine list. These guys really know their stuff. My suggestion is that you set aside a couple of hours when you go there so you have time to pace yourself while eating. Take your time as there are a lot of goodies to go around. Also, if you haven't ever had one, try a caipirinha, it's Brazil's national cocktail. it's a mixture of cachaca, sugar and lime. I love them. I have to admit I hardly ever have dessert there since I am usually stuffed by the time the cart comes around, but I have had the flan and that one is my fave. I hope you guys make it out there.
The idea of eating endless amounts of meat is nauseating!
The food is quite plentiful here and the service is great. It's Brazilian Barbecue. If you have never been to one, this is how it works. There is a salad bar that is unlimited. Once you sit there is a paper they put on your table with two sides,one red, one green. Green = bring me some meat, red = i need a minute. It is so much fun. They always bring out all different types of meat so it is great if you are a carnivore. Please make sure not to fill up on the salad bar, it is a shame to come here and not get to taste the meats.
Great place to go after seeing a show. The salad bar has a great selection but make sure to leave room for the rodizio!!