City Crab & Seafood Co. Coupons
- City Crab & Seafood Co. Coupons
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
City Crab & Seafood Co. is a Seafood restaurant. It's located at 235 Park Ave. S. (19th St .) in New York, NY 10036.
There are places near City Crab & Seafood Co. giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that City Crab & Seafood Co. is Restaurant, . City Crab & Seafood Co. also provides Seafood cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- I love this place. Its good seafood; at a good price...
- Though I can not justify $75 a pound alaskan crab legs What I can say in their defense is that the food we order here is not cheap, not local, and difficult to prepare properly...
- Happy hour appetizers half price...
- I have been going to city crab for many years. Though I can not justify $75 a pound alaskan crab legs What I can say in their defense is that the food ...
- great specials fun place to meet and eat with family or friends...
- On 01/31/11 was my second time dining there, my first experience was great,so I decided to bring my friend there to celebrate his Birthday, but what we both ordered was not to our satisfaction I order lobster and her had the tiger fish, I can only speak of the lobster it had no taste it was a waste of my thirty -five dollars and he said the fish had no state either...
- The raw bar has some of the freshest oysters anywhere in the city. The service wasn't half bad, pleasant...
- Happy hour....
- The 2lb lobster for restaurant week in 2011 was GREAT!...
- Food quality is not so good. It is an amazing space but I would rather see some other restaurant move in and take it to another level...
- "Good quality restaurant, not particularly exceptional in any dishes, but solidly good."...
Let me just say I am a huge foody. Recently, on business I ate at City Crab & Seafood Co. in NY. Good job on a enjoyable and enjoyable mealEveryone in that restaurant was incredibly pleasant!The Dining area is sleek and lovely. The meal was excellent. Certainly one of my own problems had been the presentation wasn't that incredible. The idea was okay however did not present you with that amaze vibe. The the level of quality together with amount of food was basically wonderful. The cost was basically just what we all expected though perhaps a few dollars overly overpriced. My husband and I had a terrific night! So refreshing because there are so many NYC places to eat that are terrible. Go today before the media hype gets crazy.