- Daniel Coupons
- Cuisine: French New
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Nearest Transit: Lexington Av/63 St (F) 68 St - Hunter College (4, 6, 6X) Lexington Av/59 St (N, Q, R)
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: No
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Ambience: Romantic, Classy, Upscale
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- Their food is disgusting, which is probably good since the portions are so small. Really overpriced...
- An experience of true magnifi. Not only is the place extremely grand and luxurious, but the food is ambitious, incredibly intense, complex and hypnotic...
- Rated in the top five in the US for good reason. You, or at least I do not come here for an average night out...
- Great place for a fantastic dinner experience. A place to try at least once or more times...
- Excellent French food, excellent service. Expensive, obviously...
- The ambience great, the staff were very friendly and warm, the quality of food was however poor. I ordered the lamb, /guinea hen / shallots as part of ...
- Still, a near full dining room with outstanding and attentive service. food, presentation, and service on a par with the best in Paris - e...
- An experience of true magnificence. Not only is the place extremely grand and luxurious, but the food is ambitious, incredibly intense, complex and hyp...
- George Costanza supports the Human Fund, and I support high end food in my belly. My wife was celebrating her birthday and I wanted to take her some p...
- First, I must respond to "UGH", a few reviews down. Why would you claim to have spent $1000 when the tasting menu is $205 per person inclusive of paire...
- My favorite top end restaurant, better value and more interesting and inventive than Per Se and Le Bernardin; got better, and this is after I had the Truffle Menu!...
- It was absolutely phenomenal. service was flawless, food was perfectly executed, etc...
- I ordered the lamb, /guinea hen / shallots as part of our three-course fix. Don't pay such a large price for the service alone, it's just not worth it...
- 10th. Still, a near full dining room with outstanding and attentive service...
- Daniel by far exceeded all of my expectations, I feel like i can never eat at a lesser quality restaurant again! From the moment we were seated (early mind you, on a saturday night) until the moment we left, we were treated like royalty...
- I. BASICS Type of restaurant: High-end French restaurant...
- Really overpriced. Terrible restaurant...
- excellent menu and wine list.though even for a restaurant of that caliber, many of the wine choices are over priced...
- I did my research and Daniel looked the perfect place to toast her special. Daniel is exactly what you would expect from a Michelin 3 star restaurant...
- Why would you claim to have spent $1000 when the tasting menu is $205 per person inclusive of paired wines?. Daniel is a classic NYC French restaurant...
- M. Ordered: 8-course Chef's Tasting menu without wine pairing ($205...
- I ordered the lamb, /guinea hen / shallots as part of our three-course fixed price menu, and I must say that is what nothing outstanding, just bland and unforgettable...
- My wife especially enjoyed the table for her purse. The Prix Fix menu has excellent selections...
- This is the type of spot you come to for a special occasion. Bring your wallet cause it is going to cost you but the experience is worth it, if you ar...
- George Costanza supports the Human Fund, and I support high end food. My wife was celebrating her birthday and I wanted to take her some place special...
- Dined during the blizzard on Feb. 10th...
Well let me begin by saying I normally do not review places. Let me just say I am a monstrous Food person. Recently, on a trip I ate at Daniel in NYC. I happen to be from Dallas however have been to New York City a bunch of instances. My partner and I enjoy the great number of places to eat. I discovered Daniel turn out to be stylish all the way, from the decor through the appearance. Everyone at this particular restaurant surprisingly pleasant! The evening was exceptional. Undoubtedly one of my gripes was basically the presentation was not that incredible. The idea was decent although did not give you that "wow" element. Even though no serious issues. The cost was just what we all anticipated though perhaps a couple of bucks overly overpriced. Also was to experience NYC dining place without too much attitude. I'm a huge lover of the place. We will certainly be soon.
Divinely decadent dishes that are simply eatable works of art, both for the eye and for the pallet. I can't say enough about how wonderful this place is or how warm the service is to us and to the many guests we have brought with us there over the years. I like to order several appetizers as that is where Chef Daniel's creativity truly shines. And make sure and save room for the beautiful cheese tray and desserts -- they are all simnply sublime!
I had one of the finest meals of my life in this restaurant, Chef Daniel is definitely working magic here..
Daniel in New York, New york is a four star restaurant. It is considered an authentic French and Italian restaurant. It is known for its Contemporary offerings. The menu is predominantly french. This restaurant has been awarded the 10 best ny wine list by local reviewers. This restaurant is high-priced. This restaurant features private rooms, catering, lunch, and fine wines. This restaurant is good for groups. People who have eaten at this restaurant found the food outstanding. - Openlist.com