- Katsu-Hama Coupons
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Katsu-Hama is a Japanese restaurant. It is located at 11 E. 47th St. (bet. 5th & Madison Aves.) in New York, NY 10017.
About Katsu-Hama in New York
Looking for Katsu-Hama coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Katsu-Hama offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Katsu-Hama often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Katsu-Hama in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Katsu-Hama in New York:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Katsu-Hama is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in New York.
The best tonkatsu & Jap curry place in NYC! Fresh, perfectly crisped breaded pork tenderloin in a sweet & tangy sauce--*hint* grind the sesame 1st w/ the pestle & mortar. then, pour the sauce--served w/ AYCE miso soup, pickled veggies, & the cabbage, w/ the BEST ginger-sesame dressing ever (i use the WHOLE bottle!!!). Flush it down w/ their $5 soju cocktails (plum, peach, & a couple of others i haven't tried yet). The food is as authentic as their clientele--mostly all Japanese diners. Never mind the drab, white walls & cramped seating. It's all worth it!