- Cuisine: Japanese
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Momoya is a Japanese restaurant. It is located at 427 Amsterdam Ave in New York, NY 10024.
About Momoya in New York
Looking for Momoya coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Momoya offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Momoya often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Momoya in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Momoya in New York:
- You gotta go there for the Japanese
- The staff at Momoya is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Japanese in New York.
UWS is lacking in good restaurants, specially sushi ones. Planet sushi (you pay what you get for - the cheapest in the area). Haru (don't believe the hype, even though its sister restaurant got a Michelin star it's not so great), neo (it's closed now...that should say something, the place was super expensive). Sushi Hana (actually pretty good for the money). Momoya - it's a bit pricy, but the fish is fresh and tasty, the decor is quite nice here, some nice wood on the wall that creeps onto the ceiling and is reflected in mirrors. It's a win.
- Sancerre : Fine ($48)
- Miso SOup : good ($3)
- Kumamoto Oysters : good (6 came) ($12)
- Sushi Sashimi Combo : good ($25)
- Sashimi Entree : good ($23)
- chicken katsudon : good ($16)
- kampachi sashimi : good ($5)