Ninos Positano Coupons
- Ninos Positano Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian Northern, Italian Southern
- Accepts Credit Card: N/A
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Ninos Positano is a Italian Northern restaurant. It's located at 890 Second Ave. (bet. 47t h & 48th Sts.) in New York, NY 10017.
There are places near Ninos Positano giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $.
People online claim that Ninos Positano is . Ninos Positano also provides Italian Northern cuisine, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Nearest Transit: 51 St (4, 6, 6X) Lexington Av/53 St (E, M) Grand Central - 42 St (7, 7X)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
- food was average, staff was extremely attentive and very nice....
- Is this the home of the $1000.00 pizza pie topped with Caviar, Maine lobster, Wasabi and a few other stuff we can buy at the wholesale foods market!! ...
- I used to order often a pizza from this place. Once it took more than an hour (I live across the street)...
- Lovely restaurant, excellent menu and value, wonderful food. We definitely will return...
- I visited Nino's for a business lunch with a large group, and I can see why the reviews are pretty mixed. I don't have any real knocks against it, but ...
- I will say that the service was very nice. They quickly adjusted the volume of the music after I complained that it was drowning out all of our oh-s...
- So disappointing, they do not value their customers (a good on. Luckily for me, I found other places that are actually better and the service is great...
- Our dinner was very good. The only thing that was off for us was the veal chop...
- Honestly, the steak at Ninos lacked the "wow" factor that I've experienced elsewhere Yet I still give this place a 5 star because of service and its wine list...
- Like 2 weeks later I called and the manager said, no we are not honoring it, you sho. So disappointing, they do not value their customers (a good one)...
The dinner in Ninos Positano was really a really cool experience. I'll just tell you I'm a monstrous gourmand. Well... Recently, I went to Ninos Positano in New York. Such a stress-free and satisfied dinnerService in that restaurant was very great!The space is sleek and lovely. The evening was superb. One of my personal things had been the plating wasn't that incredible. It was decent although did not present you with that "wow" feeling. Even though no genuine complaints. All in all Outstanding food! The price was just what we all estimated though maybe a few $ $ $ $ too expensive. Me and my wife had a excellent night! So refreshing as there are a great number of New York City dining establishments that are bad. Also was to experience a NYC dining place without an excessive amount of attitude.