Quality Meats Coupons
- Quality Meats Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Steakhouse
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Quality Meats is a American restaurant. It's located at 57 W. 58th St. (bet. 5th & 6th Aves.) in New York, NY 10019.
About Quality Meats in New York
Looking for Quality Meats coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Quality Meats offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Quality Meats often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Quality Meats in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Quality Meats in New York:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Quality Meats is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in New York.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: No
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Hours: Mon: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Tue: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Wed: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Thu: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm Fri: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm Sat: 11:00 am - 11:30 pm Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Classy
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- Parking Garage: No
- Parking Street: Yes
- Parking Lot: No
So... Recently, on a trip I visited Quality Meats in New York. Such a pleasant and contented dinnerEveryone at the restaurant amazingly nice!The space is clean and pretty. The evening was superb. The order came out very quick. My friends and I had a fantastic night! So refreshing since there are numerous NYC dining places that are awful. Also was to experience NYC eating place without a lot attitude. I'm a enormous lover of the place.
Got takeout from Quality Meats (Smith Wollensky) learned that they truly have great cuts of delicious meats. Slight issues with price (of course, if only we could all afford the best cuts of pork, beef and fish). My main gripe with the place is that they are a steak house. I always dream (wish) that american food can be seen as more than just faux steak (argentinean) or faux pasta (Italian). Next time I get a Buffet or a gates to pay I'll make sure to go to another SW place, for my reality, save the dollars and go to yoru local market, and skin it yourself. You can then find some quality meats.