Sammys Noodle Shop and Coupons
- Sammys Noodle Shop and Coupons
- Cuisine: Chinese, Noodle Shop
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Sammys Noodle Shop and Grill is a Chinese restaurant. It's located at 453-361 6th Ave. in New York, NY 10011.
There are places near Sammys Noodle Shop and Grill giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Sammys Noodle Shop and Grill is . Sammys Noodle Shop and Grill also provides Chinese cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 6 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This means the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Nearest Transit: 6 Av (L) 14 St (1, 2, 3) W 4 St (A, B, C, D, E, F, M)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
- I only ordered delivery, so I cannot say what the service is like. The 2 stars are for the friendly guy who took my phone order, and the guy that deli...
- i've been getting takeout from here for ages, and they never disappoint. try their noodle soups with fish balls/shrimp/pork...
- Nice food and pleasant atmosphere....
- I live on the same block as Mee, and I feel like the luckiest New Yorker on earth. This place makes the best vegetable dumplings and scallion pancakes ...
- but the hustle and bustle of the service and the steamy, delicious (and cheap!) food makes this place feel like a welcoming extension of my home. I lov...
- Cheap, Great, Large amount of chinese food. Easy to find, great amazing location, and relaxed indoor atmosphere...
- If you're looking for ambience, this isn't the place. If you're looking for solid take-out food, you've come to the right spot...
Nice noodle shop, maybe not the best, but they make a killer curry flavored soup. The Xiao Long Bao however is too thick skinned and does not have enough soup, so I'd skip on that. Stick to the soups, they are very nice, plus it won't break your purse.