Shake Shack Coupons
- Shake Shack Coupons
- Cuisine: American , Hamburgers
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Shake Shack is a American restaurant. It's located at Madison Square Park (23rd St.) in New York, NY 10036.
About Shake Shack in New York
Looking for Shake Shack coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Shake Shack offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Shake Shack often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Shake Shack in New York has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Shake Shack in New York:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Shake Shack is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in New York.
- Nearest Transit: 23 St (N, R) 23 St (4, 6, 6X) 28 St (4, 6, 6X)
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: No
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
My meal at Shake Shack was a great experience. How to start? Yesterday I ate at Shake Shack in New York. I thought Shake Shack as stylish completely, through the decoration through the presentation. Good job on a enjoyable and enjoyable dinnerService at the restaurant was so pleasant! The vibe was superb. The order showed up amazingly quickly. The the level of quality along with quantity of food was basically fine. Even though no serious issues. The price was what we all expected although maybe a couple of $ too overpriced. Also was to see a NYC eating place without an excessive amount of demeanor. I am a big fan of the place.
The double-shack. In my top 5. Something about the way the meat grease congeals with the cheese and the slightly potatoey bun. I always want two but that would just be insane. They also have a nice selection of beer and wine. Nothin like a brooklyn lager and top 5 burger on a summer day in the park. The line moves surprisingly quick and you'll never have to wait more than a few minutes for a table. Watch out for those squirrels though, they'll take your burger right out of your hand.
- Double Shack : perfect ($7)
- Shack Stack : not worth it; shouldn't mess with perfection ($9)
Eating at Shake Shack is an event in itself, and one that takes a little planning. Thankfully, the Shake Shack website provides a "Shack Cam" so you can see what the line looks like ahead of time. Both times that I have been here, the line has been pretty long, but thankfully it moves quickly. Finding a table can be a little difficult at times, but it's definitely worth it when the weather is nice. Enjoying a delicious burger (with Shack sauce, of course), and of course a shake, is a fabulous and filling meal.
- ShackBurger : worth coming back for more ($5)
- Hand-Spun Shake : obvious why this place was named Shake Shack ($5)
a fan by default. Best burger in NYC, not saying much though, would finish in top three in LA and I hate LA.