Flying Saucer - Raleigh Coupons
- Flying Saucer - Raleigh Coupons
- Cuisine: American, Cafes
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: N/A
- Smoking Allowed: No
Flying Saucer - Raleigh is a American restaurant. It's located at 328 W Morgan St in Raleigh, NC .
About Flying Saucer - Raleigh in Raleigh
Looking for Flying Saucer - Raleigh coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Flying Saucer - Raleigh offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Flying Saucer - Raleigh often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Flying Saucer - Raleigh in Raleigh has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Flying Saucer - Raleigh in Raleigh:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Flying Saucer - Raleigh is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Raleigh.
Excellent selection of fresh donuts and donut holes, the bear claw is meal in itself. also they are not very busy on sunday mornings which is nice.
This place is crowded, but has plenty of tables and a great selection of beer. If you want to go drink with a small crowd this is a good place to do it.
Unfortunately the staff isn't very friendly and is pretty slow. The reference to the all female staff above is true. Pricing is pretty standard for a bar. The food here is decent, but nothing special.
They've got a promotion where if you drink enough kinds of beer you earn a plate. The more you drink, the cooler your plate is. Your plate gets hung on the wall with a message for everyone to read. Makes for entertaining reading.
- Beer and an appetizer : Adequate ($10)
Great beer drinking atmosphere except for the second hand smoke. Service has been great every time we've been there. You won't find any male waiters in this bar. Instead they have "beer goddesses" who run around with trays of food and beer at your beckon call. I love the service and I'm sure my husband does too ;) Oh and they have awesome beer food. My favorite is the brat plate....2 fat, juicy brats, with sauerkraut, the best german potato salad I've ever had, and the the softest yet crispiest bread around...that and a Guiness on the side....I'm in heaven!