Binos Italian Restaurant Coupons
- Binos Italian Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Binos Italian Restaurant is a American restaurant. It is located at 6935 11th St in Rockford, IL 61020.
About Binos Italian Restaurant in Rockford
Looking for Binos Italian Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Binos Italian Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Binos Italian Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Binos Italian Restaurant in Rockford has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Binos Italian Restaurant in Rockford:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Binos Italian Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Rockford.
My husband and I ate at Bino's restaurant once because we were experiencing a power outtage and the restaurant was in walking distance to us. The place is very small with very little indoor eating space. This is definitely a place to carry-out your order. There were no hours posted for the restaurant on the outside of the door or on any of their fliers, and as it was before 8pm on a Saturday we figured we would be safe. Despite that idea, the men inside were reluctant to serve us saying that they were closing soon. They did agree to make us a pizza because it would be fast. It wasn't. It was about 35 minutes from the time we ordered until we got our pizza. During this time we watched the men making it with unwashed hands, wearing no gloves, and smoking cigarettes while cooking. Hey, we didn't have other options-so we did eat the pizza. To their credit, the pizza was very good and cooked perfectly. The bad taste in my mouth had nothing to do with the melted cheese and browned but unburned crust. The rest of the menu had a lot of variety and was priced very reasonably compared to other restaurants- but higher than I'd like to pay after watching them make the food. Most things on the menu are under $10.
- pizza : surprisingly good ($8)