Shogun Japanese Restaurant Coupons
- Shogun Japanese Restaurant Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Shogun Japanese Restaurant is a American restaurant. It's located at 293 Executive Pkwy in Rockford, IL 60145.
About Shogun Japanese Restaurant in Rockford
Looking for Shogun Japanese Restaurant coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Shogun Japanese Restaurant offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Shogun Japanese Restaurant often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Shogun Japanese Restaurant in Rockford has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Shogun Japanese Restaurant in Rockford:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Shogun Japanese Restaurant is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Rockford.
First of all you must take into consideration that Sergio also owns Sergio's in University Circle. That's a restaruant we held in high esteem until they went 'trendy' fish preparation on us. I will not eat raw fish and neither will my wife. Those pink, wet, oozing insides on so many fish dishes in so many restaruants these days they call 'moist' just mean lack of cooking heat and/or time. IMHO. They say they cook to an internal temp of 120 deg. Yeah, right! Never! Not in any of those trendy rest
Talk about fun! Every year my husband and I get together with a group of friends and have a night at Shogun. We get a private room with a sunk table where we can really get the full oriental experience. We always get a full variety of sushi and share between us all. The service is very good, though you definitely want to make a reservation. For those who just walk in or don't want to take a group there is always the bar and some regular dining tables. For those who aren't big into sushi there is also a small selection of chicken and pork meals. You do have to pay attention to what is available as the menu options do vary so you may not be able to go in and always order the same thing.
- pork and veggies : an excellent choice! ($11)