Leos Coney Island Coupons
- Leos Coney Island Coupons
- Cuisine: American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: No
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Leos Coney Island is a American restaurant. It's located at 30967 Woodward Ave in Royal Oak, MI 48073.
About Leos Coney Island in Royal Oak
Looking for Leos Coney Island coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Leos Coney Island offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Leos Coney Island often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Leos Coney Island in Royal Oak has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Leos Coney Island in Royal Oak:
- You gotta go there for the American
- The staff at Leos Coney Island is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest American in Royal Oak.
Leo’s is a great place if you go back to the basics. Unfortunately, the menu also contains some Greek oddities that are so out of place in a diner it’s not funny.
They serve gyros, which are fine. Those come in pitas and really do taste decent. This isn’t Greektown, though. Keep that in mind when you order Greek that it’s Greek-American. When getting to the saganaki, I’m really not a fan. They still attempt the same flaming cheese celebration that higher-priced restaurants have, but it doesn’t really go over well. The dish just doesn’t taste good.
I’m pleased with their breakfasts though. Their Greek omelets have somehow escaped the vortex of mediocrity. Actually, all the omelets are like this: fluffy, large, and tasty. Plus you get bottomless cups of coffee for really cheap. I hate that other diners have a 2-cup limit on coffee and other drinks. If you’re not into breakfast, try a sandwich or a burger. They make a good burger, and their sandwiches are especially tasty and cheap!
It’s definitely a place where the drunks go after the bars close. If that sort of rowdy atmosphere is your thing late at night, then this would be a place for you. If loud drunks at 1 a.m. really bother you, go somewhere else. I’d consider trying National on 12 mile road and Main street because it’s close and usually quiet.
- Greek Omelet : very not bad ($4)