olive garden Coupons
- olive garden Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
olive garden is a Italian restaurant. It is located at 1780 challenge way in Sacramento, CA 95815.
About olive garden in Sacramento
Looking for olive garden coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if olive garden offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? olive garden often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that olive garden in Sacramento has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about olive garden in Sacramento:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at olive garden is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in Sacramento.
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Music: n/a
- Best Nights: n/a
- Hours: M: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm T: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm W11:00 am - 10:00 pm TH: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm F: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm S: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Full Bar
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
I had a very pleasant experience at the Olive Garden. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The menu was also very broad so even my picky family members could find something of interest! They have amazing soups and salads!
- Bottomless Pasta : delicious and filling ($10)
Olive garden is one of my favorite italian restaurants. The menu is vast and the restaurant atmosphere is family friendly. There is usually a wait every time you go (inless you make reservations for a large party). However, the food is worth the wait and there is a nice bar area that you can pop for some drinks before dinner. At olive garden you will usually receive bread sticks and soup or salad along with your entree. this i love because their breadsticks and salad are superb! My favorite entree at Olive Garden is the Tour of Italy. It is great because you get to try a little bit of everything. This entree includes chicken parmisean, lasagne and fetticini alfredo. Each of these items have a great taste and also pair very well together. I have also tried the bottomless pasta bowl. I usually can eat more than a bowl or two, but they will even give you a full bowl for the road if you cant eat anymore. It makes a great lunch or dinner for later! With the pasta bowl, you get the choice of several pastas and several sauces such as penne with marinara, or spaghetti with pesto. Typically when you leave there is a survey you can fill out for some kind of coupon the next time you come back. Last time i did the survey I got $8 off my next meal there.
- Add a Dish : Bottomless Pasta Bowl ($10)