Tuccis Cucina Italiana Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian , Continental , American
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : Street
- Atmosphere: Normal
- Take Reservations: Yes
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Tuccis Cucina Italiana is a Italian restaurant. It is located at 515 S 700 E in Salt Lake City, UT 84111.
About Tuccis Cucina Italiana in Salt Lake City
Looking for Tuccis Cucina Italiana coupon codes, gift cards and offers?Want to know if Tuccis Cucina Italiana offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Tuccis Cucina Italiana often posts to their social media accounts about their deals.
- Here are a few deals that Tuccis Cucina Italiana in Salt Lake City has offered:
- Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired
- Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired
- 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired
- Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Tuccis Cucina Italiana in Salt Lake City:
- You gotta go there for the Italian
- The staff at Tuccis Cucina Italiana is so friendly
- The freshest cheapest Italian in Salt Lake City.
Tucci’s was established in 1997. Tucci’s is locally owned and operated by its management team, serving delicious, hearty Italian food. Contrary to popular belief, it is not a chain restaurant. They are a group of friends and family who have a passion for creating and serving some of the best Italian food in Salt Lake City. The Tucci’s team takes pride in treating their customers like guests in their own homes.
The Chef's Specials are prepared daily using organically grown produce whenever possible. They continually import the finest Italian products, use the best locally grown produce, and utilize local suppliers and producers.
Have an excellent, made to order, authentic Italian meal and a nice bottle of wine. You’ll be glad you came.
- Calamari : Crisp, golden in color, not chewy, and yummy! ($10)
- Caesar Salad : Extreamly fresh, and light! ($3)
- Penne alla Vodka Sauce : The best pasta dish I've ever had! Bar none!!! ($14)
- Tiramisu : Light & delightful. ($5)
- Bottle of Gabbiano Chianti Classico : Great as usuall ($30)
Tucked away behind the loading dock at the Brewery is Bell's own contribution to craft homebrewing in mid-Michigan. Jam packed full of hops, malt and various widgets for turning your basement or garage into a mad-scientist's altar to alcoholism, Bell's General Store is laid back and utilitarian. Where it fails is only in general location. Perhaps I simply have bad timing but on 3 out of the 4 occasions I visited this year, I was parked in by a semi that was trying to offload equipment into the b
Romantic Setting and great tasting Italian food. The white table clothes and candle lit tables provide a wonderful dinning environment. The food is great. I used to love to eat here when I was attending college at the University of Utah. You can have the food delivered to your dorm by using SLCWaiter.com.
- Manicotti : Perfect ($14)