Indian Oven Coupons
- Indian Oven Coupons
- Cuisine: Indian
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Indian Oven is a Indian restaurant. It's located at 233 Fillmore St (between Laussat St & Waller St) in San Francisco, CA 94101.
There are places near Indian Oven giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Indian Oven is . Indian Oven also provides Indian cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 4 out 10 based on 1 total reviews.
This means this restaurant needs more positive reviews. The average price of a meal at this San Francisco restaurant is under $20 per entree.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Delivery: Yes
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11 am - 11 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Casual
- Has TV: No
- Caters: Yes
- New ownership always changes a place, and this is no except. The food is not quite as good, but it is still better than most Indian restaurants in town...
- The food is just ok. The Vegetable Korma was good but the Chicken Tikka Masala was very very smokey tasting and not good at all...
- The food is good, but it's overpriced for the portions. It's a long wait to eat there (consider takeout if you're close) and the wait staff isn't pers...
- New ownership always changes a place, and this is no exception. The food is not quite as good, but it is still better than most Indian restaurants in t...
- This place is incredible! Every time we travel to San Fran, we make it a point to visit Indian Oven. Check it out and you'll see why!!...
- I've never understood why this place gets everyone so fanatical. The food is good, but it's overpriced for the portions...
- This place gets pretty busy and it's for a good reason - the food is excellent and the prices are incredible. The restaurant is small, but people get s...
Slightly better than the run of the mill Indian restaurant and decent ambiance but not great. That people rave about it speaks more to the mediocrity of most Indian restaurants than to any special qualities of the food.