Ristorante Milano Coupons
- Ristorante Milano Coupons
- Cuisine: Italian Northern
- Accepts Credit Card: Yes
- Parking : N/A
- Atmosphere: N/A
- Take Reservations: N/A
- Serves Alcohol: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
Ristorante Milano is a Italian Northern restaurant. It's located at 1448 Pacific Ave (between Hyde St & Mccormick St) in San Francisco, CA 94101.
There are places near Ristorante Milano giving great discounts. . This discounts range from $ to $. The discount should provide you having a total of $.
People on the web say that Ristorante Milano is . Ristorante Milano also provides Italian Northern cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 9 out 10 based on 2 total reviews.
This means the restaurant is pretty well liked.
- Good for Kids: No
- Good for Groups: No
- Delivery: No
- Take Out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: No
- Hours: Mon-Thu 5:30 pm - 10 pm Fri-Sat 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Sun 5 pm - 10 pm
- Wifi: No
- Good For: Dinner
- Alcohol Description: Beer & Wine Only
- Noise Level: Average
- Ambience: Romantic
- Has TV: No
- Caters: No
- Service matches food in this cozy trattoria. Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff...
- If you like expensive average food and arrogant service, this is the place....
- . for Ristorante Milano it is the food and service...
- The best neighborhood Italian restaurant in a city which has many of them....
- I love trying new restaurants and as I am in the entertainment industry I have that opportunity often. But, I always come back to Ristorante Milano...
- The staff is marvelous. They can really cook, present high quality ingredients and actually put my Italian Grandmother and Mother to shame...
This restauarant is fantastic! It's off the beaten path of the main drag of restaurants on Polk and Hyde Street, but don't let that fool you because you still need a reservation. The service is exceptional and quick. Sometimes it can get a little bit hot inside because it's so tiny and the kitchen is literally 10-25 feet away from you at any given point.
I highly recommend the butternut squash raviolli when they have it seasonally. Also, the appetizer of the grilled vegetables with balsamic it delicious!
This place is fantastic, that is if you are willing to deal with the parking situation. The staff is super nice and you can have a nice meal for about 100 bucks (including wine).
I recommend the gnnocci with gorgonzola.